Senior Software Development Engineer
Company: The Go Daddy Group Inc
Posted on: May 6, 2021
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by
providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is
the place people come to name their idea, build a professional
website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and
manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools,
insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal
initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit
www.GoDaddy.com. Location: Austin TX (Remote) You will be working
in a highly collaborative Agile team that is focused on delivering
world-class results to our customers. The right individual will be
a proactive engineer who thrives on autonomy, cares deeply about
the maintainability of project code, and loves to solve complex
problems. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the
engineering culture and best practices here at GoDaddy. What you'll
get to do
- Write great code and create unit and integration tests that
- Participate in planning, architectural discussion,
implementation, and maintenance of a client and server-side
- Perform code reviews and advocate for clean, high-quality
- Participate in DevOps, release, and on-call activities in
support of our products.
- Engage with engineers & partners across GoDaddy to solve
problems with broad impact (from group-wide to company-wide
- Participate in ensuring a high-quality and performant system
that engages and delights customers.
- Support and mentor other developers on the team, proposing
process improvements as appropriate. Your experience should include
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of core web
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Strong commitment to learning and growing while coaching others
to do the same.
- Experience with front end technologies such as: React, Vue.js,
Ember, Next.js, Angular, and/or Backbone.
- Desire to work in all aspects of a codebase including an
understanding of CI/CD using systems like docker, AWS, Artifactory,
- Understanding of git and git-based workflows. You might also
- Experience with multiple "last mile" tools like grunt, gulp, or
webpack to ship production-ready software.
- Experience managing or contributing to open source projects is
- Demonstrated love and advocacy of automated testing (send us a
link to your tests on Github!)
- Experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience with Java or Kotlin We've got your back... Enjoy our
many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity
grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups
(Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love
entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and
make your own way. GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or
employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national
origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity or expression (including against any
individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived
to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union
status, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran
status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state
or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
local and federal requirements. If you need help completing an
application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our
Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. GoDaddy doesn't accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Keywords: The Go Daddy Group Inc, Austin , Senior Software Development Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!