Senior Software QA Automation Engineer
Posted on: May 6, 2021
If you are a Senior Software QA Engineer with both automation
experience, please read on!
Headquartered in beautiful Austin TX, we are a booming tech company
with a remarkable piece of software used for energy production! Due
to growth and demand for our services, we are urgently seeking to
add a Senior Software QA Engineer to our diverse and growing
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- HUGE opportunity for growth!
- Competitive base salary!
- Cutting-edge tech!
- 6 hour work days!
What You Need for this Position
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience in software quality
assurance, both manual and automated
- QA expertise with .NET or Python or C# multi-tier client-server
- Experience designing or writing testing automation frameworks
- Strong experience with automation tools such as Selenium,
WinAppDriver, and/or Appium
- Experience with shell scripting, such as Powershell
- Experience with SQL queries
- Experience with CI/CD
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary ($85-110k DOE)
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Cutting-edge tech
- Stable and growing company
- Amazing work/life balance - 6 hr work days max
- Fun and innovative company culture - hungry and humble!
So, if you are a Senior Software QA Engineer with automation
experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : NG5-1620256 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Noah Gjertsen-Illig - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Austin , Senior Software QA Automation Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!