Posted on: April 10, 2021
What's In It For You
- Immediately make an impact! We have team members that pushed
code into production in their first week!
- Write scalable code that improves the lives of both our user
base and many of the top online retailers and brands in the world,
including Samsung, Puma, and Sonos!
- A high degree of autonomy
- Collaborate with a vibrant and friendly cross-functional
- With everyone remote, participate in fun monthly virtual
events, like Jackbox and trivia nights, AMA's (Ask Me Anything)
with the co-founders, bring your pet to work, etc.
- Competitive, merit-based compensation and a voice in a
rapidly-growing tech company
Feedonomics is the #1 Product Feed Platform and is ranked in top
100 on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies
in the US. With an exceptionally talented and multi-faceted
Engineering team, Feedonomics is proud of its best-in-class
technology that helps some of the largest retailers in the world to
optimize their Product Feeds and get the best performance possible
with their omnichannel marketing strategies.
Compensation - 95K - 130K
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Full Stack
Software Engineer to join the Engineering team at Feedonomics,
headquartered in Los Angeles. You will be working with a motivated
and vibrant team of Engineers in developing the amazing features
that power our robust and scalable SaaS platform. Remote position
What you'll do:
- Implement scalable PHP APIs, services and solutions from
concept to production as part of a focused product team.
- Engage in all aspects of the software development process,
including design, development, testing, deployment, code reviews,
debugging, and documentation.
- Collaborate directly with customers and third-party partners to
engineer custom-fitting solutions within the context of our
- Write clean, reusable and quality code, adhering to best
practices (and contribute towards continuous improvement of those
- Optimize existing software for improved efficiency.
- Participate in team-oriented continuous improvement exercises
to ensure we are always working in the best possible
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical
field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of professional programming experience
- 1+ years experience with PHP (Strongly preferred)
- 1+ years experience with MySQL or similar technology
- 1+ years experience with HTML/JS/CSS (AngularJS and Bootstrap 3
are a bonus)
- Strong grasp of software engineering fundamentals and design
- Comfortable with using Linux and git.
- Ability to perform time and memory complexity analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
strong technical presentation skills.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Work in an awesome collaborative team environment with
impressive team members
- Fast-growing company emerging as best-in-class and industry
- Autonomy in work
- Generous PTO package with floating holidays and monthly -- day
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k plan
- Fun team events (Monthly and virtual for now)
- Access to health and wellness programs
Feedonomics combines best-in-class technology and service to list
your products everywhere people shop online, including Google
Shopping, Amazon, and Facebook.
Feedonomics services many of the world's most prolific advertising
agencies and brands, including over 30% of the top 1,000 internet
Experience full-service feed set-up, optimization, and 24/7 support
from your dedicated FeedFillment--- team, or get trained to use the
full power of the Feedonomics platform.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Feedonomics, Austin , PHP Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!