Senior Software Engineer
Company: Corus Entertainment
Posted on: April 9, 2021
AvidXchange Charlotte NC, 1210 AVIDXCHANGE LN, CHARLOTTE, North
Carolina, United States of America --- AvidXchange Houston TX, 2100
TRAVIS ST, SUITE 300, HOUSTON, Texas, United States of America ---
AvidXchange Sandy UT, 111 E Sego Lily Drive, SANDY, Utah, United
States of America --- Virtual Req #2775 Thursday, April 1, 2021
AvidXchange is the industry leader in---automating
invoice---and---payment processes---for mid-market businesses.
Founded in the year 2000,---AvidXchange---processes over $140
billion transactions annually across its network of more than
600,000 suppliers, transforming the way 6,000 customers in North
America pay their bills. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global
fintech unicorn and one of the fastest---growing technology
companies in the U.S. with 1,400 employees supporting customers
across seven office locations. Our employees live by our core
values, including "Innovate to Change the Game", "Passion about
Customer Success", "Win as a Team", "Play to our Strengths", and
"Have a Blast". We are on a mission to create something different
at AvidXchange. Come join the team! About AvidXchange By trade we
are a technology company, but if you ask anyone that works here,
they'll tell you we are a people company. AvidXchange is the
industry leader in leader in automating invoice and payment
processes for mid-market businesses. Founded in the year 2000,
AvidXchange processed 9.5 million payments last year across its
network of more than 500,000 suppliers, transforming the way 5,500
customers in North America pay their bills. AvidXchange is
distinguished as a global fintech unicorn and one of the fastest
growing technology companies in the U.S. with 1,300 employees in
seven locations. Our employees live by our core values, including
"Innovate to Change the Game, "Passion about Customer Success, "Win
as a Team, "Play to our strength," and "Have a Blast." We are on a
mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Come join the
team! Job Overview Contribute to our Digital Transformation journey
at AvidXchange. We are growing our Engineering talent as we lean
into our Next Gen Transformation. This role is for a Senior
Software Engineer building out Platform Capabilities and Customer
Experiences. This job requires a customer value mindset, high
degree of curiosity and motivation with a learning mindset and a
passion for building scalable enterprise applications in Azure. Job
- Mastery of the C# language and .net tech stack and/or related
tech stack. (we use .net/C#).
- Mastery of problem solving within a lead agile environment,
debugging and optimizing code bases to ensure optimum performance,
security awareness, focus on tech debt reduction.
- Owns key areas of the code base in accordance with technical
best practices and guidelines.
- Responsible for the awareness and integration of standard
platform capabilities and other cross cutting technical
capabilities to support the platform health and scalability.
- Lead code reviews and design reviews.
- Knowledgeable of common patterns and anti-patterns.
- Ownership and awareness of performance and code security
- Collaboration and contribution to Platform Engineering ensuring
we build a frictionless platform positively impacting our
Acceleration Metrics (below).
- Align output with key acceleration metrics: Change Failure
Rate, Delivery Lead Time, Deployment Frequency, Mean time to
- Cross functional collaboration with Product Owners, Architects,
Platform Engineering & Quality to ensure 100% team alignment and
outstanding Customer Value.
- Acute awareness and tracking of the Dependencies inherent in a
- Contribute to building well-groomed backlogs, architecture
design sessions, platform engineering and tech ops strategies.
Education, Skills, and Qualification
- Bachelor's degree and ideally 5+ years of enterprise software
development experience preferably in C#/.NET, although strong
engineers with similar language skills considered.
- Mindset of API first, Automation, Performance, Iterative
- High desire to learn and work in a co construction with way of
working to learn and grow - 10% of Engineer's time focused on Next
- Driven by Customer Value & passion for building next gen
- Software scalability mindset.
- Passion to learn and excel in a Digital Transformation. Equal
Employment Opportunity Statement AvidXchange is an equal
opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment
opportunity--in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for
employment on any--legally recognized basis. This includes, but is
not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin,
age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Software Engineering
- Job Function Software Development Engineering
Keywords: Corus Entertainment, Austin , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!