Principal Software Engineer
Company: Corus Entertainment
Posted on: April 8, 2021
AvidXchange Charlotte NC, 1210 AVIDXCHANGE LN, CHARLOTTE, North
Carolina, United States of America --- AvidXchange Houston TX, 2100
TRAVIS ST, SUITE 300, HOUSTON, Texas, United States of America ---
AvidXchange Sandy UT, 111 E Sego Lily Drive, SANDY, Utah, United
States of America --- Virtual Req #2716 Thursday, April 1, 2021
AvidXchange is the industry leader in---automating
invoice---and---payment processes---for mid-market businesses.
Founded in the year 2000,---AvidXchange---processes over $140
billion transactions annually across its network of more than
600,000 suppliers, transforming the way 6,000 customers in North
America pay their bills. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global
fintech unicorn and one of the fastest---growing technology
companies in the U.S. with 1,400 employees supporting customers
across seven office locations. Our employees live by our core
values, including "Innovate to Change the Game", "Passion about
Customer Success", "Win as a Team", "Play to our Strengths", and
"Have a Blast". We are on a mission to create something different
at AvidXchange. Come join the team! By trade we are a technology
company, but if you ask anyone that works here, they'll tell you we
are a people company. AvidXchange is the industry leader in leader
in automating invoice and payment processes for mid-market
businesses. Founded in the year 2000, AvidXchange processed 9.5
million payments last year across its network of more than 500,000
suppliers, transforming the way 5,500 customers in North America
pay their bills. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global fintech
unicorn and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the
U.S. with 1,300 employees in seven locations. Our employees live by
our core values, including "Innovate to Change the Game, "Passion
about Customer Success, "Win as a Team, "Play to our strength," and
"Have a Blast." We are on a mission to create something different
at AvidXchange. Come join the team! Job Overview This role requires
an influential Technical Leader who is passionate about Platform
Transformation. The right candidate should have the ability to
transform complex systems that align with a Next-Generation
strategic investment and make meaningful contributions that
accelerate R&D Product Development. This role requires
leadership, influence, hands-on software engineering,
cross-functional collaboration, and Agility. Job
- All technical aspects of implementation for one or more
products across one or more functional domains.
- Technical design in collaboration with Solution
- Alignment across initiatives with the broader technical
transformation of platform capabilities and customer experiences in
- Alignment with Product Management to make sure we have healthy
product backlogs and milestones.
- Alignment with Architecture and Tech Operations on Designs,
Tech Debt, Security, and Product Health.
- Enablement and mentoring engineers.
- Application Performance and key lean agile acceleration metrics
driving quality and same-day releases.
- Ensuring key gates of the SDLC are satisfied.
- A forward-looking strategic view on the design and
implementation of the software within the domain.
- Leading by example focusing on key results for the
- Leading by example by coding on potentially complex areas
within the application. Job-Related Experience
- Influential Technical Leader who has deep experience in
building or implementing an Integrations Platform
- The right candidate should have experience evaluating the
business' needs for an integrations platform and providing detailed
analysis on the best approach, be it a build or buy solution
- The candidate needs to have in-depth knowledge in designing
portals that manages high volume data using RESTful APIs
- Experience working on systems that interface and extract and
transform data to a common format.
- API first / API as a product mindset
- Integrating the Enterprise through APIs
- Experience with other IPaaS products: Boomi, Jitterbit,
- Integrations Platform components - library of connectors, data
mapping capabilities, administration portal
- Integration Platforms (iPaaS) are designed to support critical
enterprise-level integration projects.--Focus on horizontal
scalability, Integration platform support of microservices
- In-depth knowledge on .Net Core and Azure setting up components
to work under service bus. Required Education, Skills, and
- Experienced, strategic technical thinker and leader who has
experience leading & influencing major software transformation
- Key technical skills that align with a transformation mindset:
Data Strategy, Microservices, APIs, CICD, Automation, Agile.
- Experience influencing teams as either an Architect, Software
Engineer Tech Lead, or Development Manager.
- Technical Influencer with a collaborative mindset working
across Product Management, Software Engineering, Architecture, and
- Results and outcomes-oriented, experience working on key
strategic technology transformation initiatives.
- Lead by example; comfortable coding on complex initiatives when
- Experience in building complex enterprise applications.
- Deep understanding of all software development disciplines and
- Be viewed as a leader and technical influencer by peers.
- Automation, Scalable, Security, and DevOps mindset.
- Strong delivery record experienced in an Agile way of
- Bachelor's degree required and 8+ years of related experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement AvidXchange is an equal
opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment
opportunity--in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for
employment on any--legally recognized basis. This includes, but is
not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin,
age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Software Engineering
- Job Function Software Development Engineering
Keywords: Corus Entertainment, Austin , Principal Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!