Staff Software Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Company: Visa, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Staff Software Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full-time Company Description As the world's leader in digital
payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through
the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling
individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced
global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable
payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than
65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to
innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any
device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone,
everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is
applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape
the future of commerce. At Visa, your individuality fits right in.
Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest
in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse
workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers,
innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in
even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the
industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial
literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and
underserved consumers. You're an Individual. We're the team for
you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays. Job
Description The candidate will work as part of the Microsoft
Dynamics CRM team to build and support applications to improve the
effectiveness and efficiency of the CRM business function. This
role will participate in design, development, testing and support
of CRM applications and ensure successful delivery of business
capabilities. The ideal candidate will bring strong experience in
developing technical solutions in CRM area. Essential Functions:
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, and support high
quality business solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with
different/competing timelines and demands.
- Provide technical coordination, oversight and leadership for
staff and serve as escalation point for complex technical
- Interact with business units to define
requirements/modifications and use cases.--Provide recommendation
on scope and scale of effort required to develop solution.
- Mentor other developers--as needed and oversee programming
functions to ensure that projects are securely delivered and
- Build and maintain relationship with global and virtual teams
and third parties on software development and support issues.
- Must be able to understand the positioning of a solution within
the company and to build a plan to effectively gain buy-in from all
participants with IT and business partners.
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements
to standards and processes.
- Comfortable working with both technical and business staff, and
flexible in working on a wide variety of tasks spanning the full
application development life cycle and maintenance.
- Responsible to planning and tracking execution of preventive
maintenance Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 6-9 years of overall technical experience is strongly
- 5+ years of experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Cloud product strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in implementing CRM integrations to
other systems using web services.
- Experience working in medium to large development teams that
are co-located globally with a 24 x 7 support coverage model.
- Experience--developing and supporting highly scalable, highly
available, highly secured systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to
determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution
to meet those needs.
- Experience with C# or Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Web
Services, and the CRM SDK is preferred.
- Experience extending Dynamics CRM workflows using .Net
- Experience in building database queries and procedures.
- Excellent process orientation, planning, organizational and
problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation skills along with effective
communication (both written and verbal) skills. Additional
Information Work Hours:
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during
core business hours. Travel Requirements:
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less
than 5% of the time. Physical Requirements:--------------------
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The
position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk,
communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard
office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with
hands and arms. Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and
applicable local law. Staff Software Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics
Keywords: Visa, Inc., Austin , Staff Software Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics CRM, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!