Company: Senox Corporation
Posted on: February 22, 2021
APPLY AT LINK: About Senox: Senox Corporation is a leading
manufacturer and supplier of seamless gutter products for
residential and light commercial construction. We are committed to
fulfilling the needs of seamless gutter contractors, every day,
with reliable parts and coupled with quick, accurate service. We
manufacture all of the components of our seamless gutter systems
and offer the most comprehensive gutter machine service, helping
keep gutter machines on the road producing quality products. WHAT
WE'RE LOOKING FORAn organized, detail oriented person who can get
the job done with excellence. If you are a motivated, get it done
kind of person we want you on our team. Slackers call our
competitors and go to work for them. We're looking for people to
kick customer service into high gear so we can continue to win the
competitive race. Do you want to win also? Come join us. We are a
company with a high emphasis on continuous improvement. The ideal
candidate will primarily administer the ERP system, specifically
Epicor, implemented in the business units, and their related
technologies and applications. WHAT THE IDEAL TEAM PLAYER WILL
- Must be proficient in application administration and
maintenance, as well as supporting enhancements to the ERP
applications and their related integrations.
- Must be able to work with functional business process owners
and other technical team members for a given requirement or
- Must be capable of monitoring and executing actions necessary
to maintain a stable environment for business critical
- The ability to work effectively with others and loves to add
value to a like-minded group endeavor
- A sense of energy, passion, honesty, good attendance, and
- Skills to say and do the right things to help teammates feel
appreciated, understood, and included
- Persistence, dedication, organization, and commitment to a task
- Strong communication and technical skills in order translate
business needs into results Essential Functions
- Develop technical solutions, integrates supporting technologies
and manages the solution life cycle.
- Work with ERP Technical representatives, and other technical
support services to help diagnose, fix, and prevent any and all ERP
IT issues. Serve as the liaison between the business units and the
software vendor s technical support teams to address any issues
that cannot be resolved in-house.
- Provide level one and level two technical support to the
business process owners / SME s and users.
- Assist in researching, planning, and recommending to Executives
system and software choices to satisfy the organization s business
- Accountable for the implementation of system modifications and
expansions, new systems and releases.
- Assist in developing design considerations, cost analyses, and
- Accountable for disaster recovery / business continuity for
these systems including regular disaster recovery tests to prove
recoverability and to benchmark time to recover.
- Accountable to implement and support appropriate tools that
allow for daily monitoring of systems, timely and appropriate
response to alarms, system tuning to maintain / improve
- Accountable for security at the system level and at the user
- Participates in on-call support rotation outside of normal
business hours. Competencies
- Business Acumen.
- Ethical Practice.
- Critical Thinking and excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be exceptionally organized.
- Proficiency in MS Office with strong emphasis on MS Excel
(including macros and scripting).
- Solid mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business
- Ability to think analytically and gather/interpret relevant
- Keep a Valid Driver's License and good driving record. Required
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of experience with an ERP system and at least 1+ year
in a system administration role
- 2+ years of experience with SQL server
- 2+ years of experience in application implementation including
design, build, test, and deployment.
- 3+ years of experience in a Microsoft Windows environment
- 1+ years of level 1 and/or 2 workstation tech support
- Hands on experience in documentation and version control
- Good written and verbal communication skills / ability to
discuss technical objectives to non-technical user community
- Team player with good interpersonal/customer service skills and
a positive attitude
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal direct
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical
skills with attention to detail Preferred Experience
- BS in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field, or
- Master s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
or any related field from an accredited institution.
- 1+ years of experience with C# programming language; Visual
Basic experience is considered a PLUS
- 2+ years of experience with SSRS, including administration and
- 3+ years of experience in system administration of Epicor
(including setting up new users, determining and documenting
appropriate permissions and approvals, ETL logins, basic login and
- 2+ years Advanced Report Development experience, including
Crystal Reports, SSRS, SQL/Vantage, BAQs (Business Activity
Queries), Epicor RDDs (Report Data Definitions)
- 2+ years of experience with Epicor customizations including UI
customizations, BAQs/Dashboards, BPMs
- Good understanding of processes and their dependencies within
an ERP application: financial, engineering, purchasing, inventory
management, manufacturing operations
- Experience in ERP implementation including design, build, test,
and deployment TeammatesThis person is a member of the information
technology team. Reports toVP, Information Technology Work
EnvironmentThis job operates in a professional office environment.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop
computers and smartphones. Physical DemandsThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or
hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or
move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Position
Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis is a full-time, onsite position.
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5
p.m., with occasional after hours/weekend work.
ClassificationExempt TravelOvernight travel is infrequently
required, but is addressed as needed. Other DutiesPlease note this
job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Senox Corporation, Austin , Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!