Full Stack Java Team Lead - 2 Pojects as Team Lead - Need to clear COD
Company: Reliant Tech, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
(Please forward resume to rajiv(at)relianttech.com and
hr8(at)relianttech.com - write Skills Name in the Subject Line
while responding - Need Local Consultants or nearby States - Please
call at Ph: 732 - 772 - 1786 and let me know)(Minimum IT: 10 Yrs -
Please don't submit below 10 years of IT Exp)5 positions open! Lead
Developer with Real Estate Client in Austin, TX - Long term
contract - $Market Rate There is a hacker-rank coding test the
manager will send candidates, this is the 1 st round interview. If
they pass that, there is a Final Interview via Video/WebEx with the
Manager and Tech Team Please have candidates complete the skill
grid below Skills/Requirements: Candidates years of experience with
required skills Full Stack Development experience Team Lead
Python Golang Microservices experience Agile/Scrum experience Unit
Testing Automation Testing Client is the foremost provider of real
estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end
portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. Our
Engineering Team converts agent and consumer challenges into
intuitive, insight-enhanced technology and consumer experiences
using tools such as React, Node.js, Golang, and Python. MUST HAVE
SKILLS:-At least 2 years of Team Lead experience-Strong Node.js,
preferred-Microservices experience-Full Stack Development
experience-Strong Agile/Scrum experience-Unit Testing experience
What you'll do:Design, document and deliver well-thought-out
solutions as part of our Unified Messaging Service. This service is
a critical part of the KW Command ecosystem as it allows our
associates to send correspondence to their clients as well as
market their business. You will be collaborating with multiple
teams to ensure the requirements meet the needs of all applications
across KW's Command platform. Essential Duties and
- Developing and implementing highly-dependable messaging
features that support KW's entire platform.
- On-time delivery of software solutions fully aligned to
business and technical requirements.
- Design, document and deliver well-thought-out solutions as part
of our microservice architecture in partnership with the Product
- Work closely with cross-functional project teams to develop new
or additional functionality. Maintain velocity while minimizing
- Establish a test-driven culture particularly towards BDD.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Software Engineering or a related field or equivalent
- 6 or more years of experience in software development.
- 5 or more years of experience in technical architecture,
solution/application architecture, application development or
- 3 or more years of experience leading a software development
team in the delivery of complex and challenging software
- Experience using one or more of the following: React, Node.js,
- Experience with test automation tools like JEST, Jasmine,
- Experience designing and developing scalable and highly
available cloud-based solutions on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience with multiple database technologies such as MySql,
Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, or Cassandra.
- Experience with searching and caching tools and technology such
as Elasticsearch, Solr, Ignite, or Redis.
- Experience designing for large scale, highly available,
fault-tolerant transactional and analytical systems in a dynamic
- Proven experience in building microservice or SOA architectures
using SOAP or REST/GraphQL or legacy services built from older
technology like PHP. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with content management, social engagement or an
online community applications.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Information Technology or equivalent Engineering field.
- 8 or more years of experience in software development.
- 5 or more years of experience using one or more of the
following: Node.js, Java, Python, or Golang.
or frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue.
- 2 years of experience with Docker.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with design patterns.
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as
Network, Storage, Linux/Windows, and IT security. - provided by
Keywords: Reliant Tech, Inc., Austin , Full Stack Java Team Lead - 2 Pojects as Team Lead - Need to clear COD, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!