Lead Software QA Automation Engineer
Company: ConsumerTrack, Inc.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
ConsumerTrack--- is unique in the digital marketing and media
industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our
performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates
targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and
Learn More About What We Do
ConsumerTrack is looking for a Lead Software QA Automation Engineer
to help augment our team's output and expertise.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing
metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools
and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, help analyze requirements,
develop testing strategies, and write manual and automated tests
for new and existing functionality.
- Design, develop and execute manual and automated tests for
Web-based applications in the required framework. Monitor all
development cycles, prepare test data, and evaluate test
- Develop automation for RESTful API's
- Experience working with Cloud services and CI/CD tools like
- Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases,
providing QA services, UAT guidance, and coordinating QA resources
internally and externally for the squad.
- Mentor QA squad members and have a leadership mentality when it
comes to research and implementation of current and new
technologies to help expand our current processes and
- Assist in the recruiting process.
- 5-8 years as a Senior QA Engineer leading QAs in a squad and/or
1-3 years in a leadership role managing QAs/SDETs in a team
- 5+ year of automation engineering experience with Selenium
WebDriver using PHP /JAVA/C#/.net
- 5+ years of experience with agile software development testing,
reviewing user stories, acceptance criteria, and other available
information in order to develop test plans and test scenarios, both
manual and automated
- Ability to coordinate with developers and product owners to
provide efficient feedback, and to maintain the architecture for
the automation suite.
- Discovers problems; analyzes, and mitigates quality risks.
- Experience with CI/CD, using Jenkins, or Docker like
- Experience in certifying APIs using dependencies like REST
Assured / CURL.
- Experience with testing Web Applications in Cross-browser and
cross-device, using automated tools.
- Exposure to and experience with an industry-leading cloud-based
- Have knowledge about Advertisement/ Financial/ Digital
- Proficiency in SQL and knowledge of other programming
- Possess excellent communication (both verbal and written) and
interpersonal abilities to work with multiple stakeholders,
onsite/offshore teams, and senior leadership
- Experience with Visual Testing Tools
- Experience with WordPress Application.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride
ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative,
creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you
improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After
the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world
has changed and we know it's important to adapt and to do our part
to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one
priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and
connected. We're committed to providing our teams with the best
resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that we're
living in. We've also reinvented the ways in which we recognize,
celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture
Here's a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack -
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future
and have flex time. We're in the digital media space so we're
mobile and flexible!
- *Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected
across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and
connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such
as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that we're a part of across
the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic
events every quarter.
- And most importantly, we've committed to consistent and
transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and
to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: ConsumerTrack, Inc., Austin , Lead Software QA Automation Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!