Senior Software Engineer - Serverless
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Node.js, AWS Serverless, TypeScript, CI/CD, etc.
This Jobot Job is hosted by Derek Cox
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $130,000 - $170,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are mid-size company (-100 employees) looking for experienced
engineers to get involved in using healthcare's most dynamic
technologies to support the revolutionary science of Genomics and
Precision Health. As a mobile team, we are on a mission to make
building parallel iOS and Android native apps more efficient and
enjoyable. We are leveraging modern product management patterns
(like Lean), team structures (like Full Stack Development),
automation, DevOps strategies and cutting-edge technologies (like
GraphQL and React Native) to advance this mission.
We are 100% Serverless, use self-sufficient team structures,
continuous delivery and the latest technologies like Node.js, React
Architecture (Lambda), Full CI/CD, Terraform, Docker, DynamoDB etc.
We are a smaller shop so you will be expected to be able to work
independently but will still have a team on to lean on when
Join us and build consumer-facing mobile applications at scale (-3M
downloads and growing fast!) that use machine learning, predictive
analytics and connected devices to customize health care in ways
never before possible!
Why join us?
- Above market salaries
- Flexible hours/schedule - Remote
- Equity in high-growth start-up (Equity is not in lieu of
salary, we pay above market salaries)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO
- Whatever gear you need to be successful (new computer,
headphones, fancy desk, etc.)
Is your background a fit?
- Builder who can implement solutions across diverse tech stacks
and with continuous delivery as an assumption
- 2+ years experience building service-oriented APIs and cloud
services against AWS (required) - Preferable Lambda
- Fully understands the concepts of "Infrastructure as Code"
- Able to iterate with new technologies and approaches as their
respective open source communities push them forward
- 2+ years experience working in Agile team environments,
building and maintaining commercial software at scale
- Some experience implementing UI with React, React Native or
other modern UI framework
- Some experience with DevOps automation with tools like
- Be familiar with phrases like "moving XXX to the left",
"full-cycle developer", or "chaos engineering"
- Are tired of doing things the way they've always been done and
aren't afraid of new technologies
- Experience working with open source projects. At least opening
bugs, hopefully submitting fixes, and ideally publishing your own
- Knowledge of healthcare systems
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Austin , Senior Software Engineer - Serverless, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!