Manager, Software Engineering
Company: Welltok, Inc.
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Welltok is a consumer activation company that drives individuals
to take actions that optimize their total wellbeing. Only Welltok
leverages advanced analytics and machine learning to engage
consumers with timely and relevant multi-channel, personalized
resources and incentives. Our solutions integrate data driven SaaS
software, curated resources and professional services to help
health plans, employers, providers and public entities drive
growth, build longitudinal relationships and improve healthcare
At Welltok, we're proud of what we're accomplishing and are
committed to building a company where smart, passionate people can
thrive and succeed. Join us as we make healthcare more personal and
Welltok is currently looking for a dynamic and energetic Manager,
Software Development to lead and professionally grow individual
contributors, software architects, and development leads. This
leader is someone who collaborate with other leaders to create best
development practices, team growth, and is passionate about
shipping high quality and on time products that deliver results to
our customers and delights the market. The opportunity will be
based in our Boston, MA location.
- Meeting and delivering high quality SaaS and mobile product
- Majority of your time will be working on technical items such
as Architecture, Design, Implementation direction.
- Remaining time dedicated to people management and working with
- Provide technical leadership and management of the team through
coaching, empowering, and collaboration
- Collaboration with Product Management, Production Engineering
and Support on defining product priorities and roadmap
- Managing and mentoring a co-located and distributed (onshore /
offshore) SCRUM teams while working with other teams to deliver
product increments for a SaaS platform
- Understand and advance the quality of implementations by the
team through improvements in technology and process.
- Understand, analyze and make recommendations on the advancement
of standards and processes to enhance and drive consistency of best
practices in the department overall
- Commit to learning and continuous improvement of the
development process, while aligned with the corporate and
- Technical production debugging and troubleshooting with support
- You will interact with partners and vendors as you build and
- You will interact with clients to ensure delivered product
meets delivery requirements
- This role may require access to systems containing Regulated or
Confidential data and is thereby subject to additional security and
- BSEE or BSCS or equivalent experience with 2+ years of hands on
development experience as a Senior Engineer or above
- Experience with a SaaS platform or Enterprise Software
- Excellent communication skills with levels of business partners
along with an ability to translate tech talk to any audience
- Understands web application languages and ability to solve
problems in coding, testing, and deployment.
- Experience with complex data integrations and web
- Proficiency with one or more of the following languages /
runtimes: Java, Node, React, Scala, Groovy, Ruby, Python, Kotlin,
Swift, Objective-C, or similar language.
- Proficiency with one or more of the following data storage
technologies: Relational or NOSQL technology.
- Experience with a Scrum and Agile based environment
- Experience with quality development processes, including: Unit
tests, Build Systems, Peer reviews.
The estimated compensation for this position includes an annual
salary between $150,000 to $170,000 with an annual bonus
opportunity of 15% and participation in Welltok's equity program.
Welltok also offers comprehensive employee benefits, including
Medical insurance with Prescription Drug coverage, Dental
insurance, Vision insurance, Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts,
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts,
Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
insurance, Traditional and Roth 401K options, Flexible Time Off
(FTO) plus 10 Company Holidays, Parental Leave, Adoption
Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), as well as
additional benefits such as Legal Plan, Identity Theft Protection,
Auto/Home insurance, and Pet insurance.
Welltok celebrates respects and supports diversity in the
workplace. Welltok is an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to considering all qualified candidates regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or
Warning: Please be aware of a scam claiming to be Welltok HR using
platforms such as Facebook and Google Hangouts, which Welltok does
not use for recruiting. If you are unsure of a communication,
please contact Welltok at
Keywords: Welltok, Inc., Austin , Manager, Software Engineering, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!