Senior Software Integration Engineer
Posted on: February 19, 2021
A Senior Software Integration Engineer at Verimatrix
participates in the integration of the Company's security solutions
into customers and partners software products. A successful Sr.
Software Integration Engineer will be proactive, interactive,
creative, and flexible to anticipate questions and issues customers
and partners may have, and provide that feedback into the Product
Management, Engineering and Quality Assurance teams.
We are a global company and appreciate people with global awareness
and knowledge (languages other than English are a bonus). Our team
provides 24x7x365 support for customers and partners around the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Work with customers and partners to recommend the best
practices for how to use the Company's software, SDKs and APIs to
achieve functionality and scalability of their business use
- Work with customers, partners, customer support, and other
technical staff on integration design, implementation,
optimization, migrations and ongoing integration management for the
- Define requirements and identify customer-facing risks on how
product integration should be done and help identify any potential
- Support customer and partner issues that may have occurred
during Customer acceptance testing and help reduce turnaround times
on project completion.
- Coordinate and escalate to software development, quality
assurance and operations teams to resolve more complex customer
installation and support issues.
- Collaborate with the software development team to give
developer / integration perspective on how to improve Company's
- Share technical knowledge and skills throughout the department
and company by creating knowledge base articles and training
- Proactively suggest changes to the Company's products,
processes or internal tools to improve efficiency.
- Proactively make recommendations on software platforms and
tools that the company should evaluate, test against, etc.
- Replicate customer and partner environments to test integration
- Provide Tier 1-3 technical support as needed.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5 or more years of hands-on experience with Android, iOS,
and/or embedded Linux software development in C, C++, Java,
Object-C, Swift, or Python.
- Strong Linux/Windows/Unix debugging experience.
- Understanding with compiler and build concepts.
- Critical-thinking, problem-solving capabilities and high
attention to detail.
- Professional, customer-facing written and verbal communication
and presentation/listening skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer-related field or equivalent
- Travel: up to 25% if need it to support customer on site
Each of the Following would be a Plus:
- Experience with Cloud Platforms Services such as AWS, GCP, or
- Knowledge of security protocols such as PKI, SSL/TLS experience
authentication solutions such as Oauth, and pen testing strategies
such as performing NESSUS scans and setting up red teams.
- Experience in either DRM (Widevine, Playready, Fairplay), Video
Streaming, Content Delivery Networks, or Pay TV industry.
- Video standards such as: DECE/UltraViolet, MPEG2/4, AVC, H.264,
MPEG-DASH, HTTP Live Streaming, Smooth Streaming
Verimatrix specializes in securing and enhancing revenue for
multi-screen digital TV services around the globe. The
award-winning and independently audited Verimatrix Video Content
Authority System (VCAS---) and ViewRight-- solutions offer an
innovative approach for cable, satellite, terrestrial and IPTV
operators to cost-effectively extend their networks and enable new
By submitting this form, I agree to the processing of my personal
data for the purpose of processing my job application and replying
to my request,
in compliance with Verimatrix's Privacy Notice
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Verimatrix, Austin , Senior Software Integration Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!