Full Stack Software Engineer
Company: CDK Global
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Senior Software Engineer: Full StackAustin, TX- 78730
Req id: 81984
About the job You will work with a small team of highly skilled
engineers developing new integrations with third parties, building
business-facing applications, and enhancing the Platform ecosystem.
- You enjoy working on cool projects with a modern tech stack in
an agile environment.
- You are a brilliant coder, capable of picking up unfamiliar
technologies quickly and working effectively in a nimble
- You like to collaborate in a room with other developers to
learn, contribute and grow.
- You are an innovative, strategic thinker who demonstrates a
- You are creative at designing solutions to complex
- You are tenaciously customer focused and thrive in a
high-pressure environment. Responsibilities
- Design, Build new RESTful APIs with Node.js
- Design, Build API adapters, bridging modern and legacy web
- Create unit, integration, security and functional testing
across all code that meets or exceeds company standards.
- Debug integration issues and deploy hotfix patches as
- Focus on automation and continuous delivery (TDD, CICD)
- Build production-quality enterprise-grade software that
achieves target SLAs for scalability, reliability, and performance
on schedule. Qualifications
- Expert level knowledge in Node.js and RESTful API design
- Advanced level knowledge in React.js (Required)
- Experience with AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, AWS
- Experience with modern web service architecture
- Basic understanding of Swagger (OpenAPI) REST API specification
- Experience with Git, Atlassian stack
- Experience in automated unit testing, integration testing, and
performance testing frameworks
Power the PossibilitiesThe CDK Global technology team is looking
for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their
mark on emerging enterprise software products. We're building and
developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry that
will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original
equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something BiggerEach year, more than three percent of
the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto
industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It's
time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and
developmentinvestment is measured in the tens of billions. It's
time you were a part of something bigger.
We're expanding our workforce - engineers, architects, developers
and more - onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and
keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and
Join Our TeamGrowth potential, flexibility and material impact on
the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product
make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging,
fast-paced engineering environments.The possibilities for impact
are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our
industry by driving change through new technology.
If you're ready for high-impact, you're ready for CDK.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have
family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on.
That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only
take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are
effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid
time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your
community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value
and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different
perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran
Keywords: CDK Global, Austin , Full Stack Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!