Senior Technical Program Manager, Corporate Safety and Security
Company: One Medical
Posted on: September 14, 2020
One Medical is a membership-based primary care platform challenging
the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable,
accessible and enjoyable. But this isn't your average doctor's
office. We're on a mission to transform healthcare, which means
tackling the frustrations of everyone involved - from patients and
providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy access to comprehensive care
at more than 80 locations across ten cities (and counting!) as well
as 24/7 access to virtual care. We've reached some exciting
milestones in recent months, but our work is far from over. As we
continue to grow and broaden our impact, we're building a diverse,
driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an
environment where everyone can thrive.
As Senior Technical Program Manager, Corporate Safety & Security at
One Medical, you will assist in the maturation and sustainability
of physical security systems requirements and deployments for new
offices throughout One Medical markets. As a member of the Security
team, you will foster the Corporate safety & security mission:
enabling providers, employees, members and guests with safe and
enjoyable experiences during their everyday work life experiences
visiting a One Medical office. The position requires a high level
of technical and tactical experience in the deployment of physical
security technologies relating to access controls, intrusion
detection and video surveillance systems.
In this role, you will strengthen relationships with cross
functional teams while cutting through ambiguity to complete
projects on time and within budget. You will organize, plan and
align large complex projects identifying potential roadblocks and
risks, and develop contingency plans while keeping the strategic
goals and long term vision for the corporate safety and security
program well-managed. You will coordinate timely communication
among team members and stakeholders; you anticipate where confusion
or misalignment could present, and you take proactive steps to
solve prior to issues materializing. You position views
appropriately to win support and gain confidence and trust within
What you'll work on:
- Design, develop and manage activities for the new office launch
security program from ideation and planning through production,
release, and expansion.
- Responsible for the timely and successful delivery of physical
security systems; assess the right balance of risk to allocate the
right resources, anticipate bottlenecks and make trade-offs; track
and report on project progress, schedules, risks, and
opportunities; proactively drive process and sustainability
- Regularly interface with cross functional business partners IT,
Construction, Real-Estate, HR, Legal & Compliance during execution
of corporate safety & security initiatives.
- Serve as subject matter expert on physical security regulations
and standards related to: HIPAA, ANSI, SOX, ISO27001 and state
- Conduct physical security risk assessments of One Medical
offices to identify and anticipate safety and security
requirements; work closely with Real Estate to provide due
diligence risk ratings and associated compensating
- Develop site safety plans for office emergency response;
provide training and education, and support the evolution of the
Life Safety Program development, requirements and
- Manage corporate safety & security case management intake and
response services; anticipate solutions and regularly pivot quickly
from program management to events and incidents which require care,
compassion and confidence.
- Develop technical documentation, policies, guidelines,
training, and presentations as artifacts of the corporate safety
and security program.
- 10+ years corporate safety & security experience in the
technology and/or healthcare vertical providing new office builds,
renovations, crisis management and life safety program
- Demonstrated experience conducting and writing physical
security risk assessments identifying risks, severity and impact to
the business and developing well-managed, cost effective
- Certifications in Genetec access and video software preferred
and/or experience with: Lenel Onguard, Software House CCure or S2
access control and video management software.
- Clearly communicates risks, including preparing comprehensive
written reports, and program status reports, with audiences ranging
from security operations through executive management.
- Physical security design experience for new buildings or
facilities, to include placement of intrusion detection, access
control and video systems, experience with bluebeam or other
construction design software desired.
- Strong influencing skills with a proven ability to work with
all levels of management, project teams and vendors to achieve
- Understanding of basic networking concepts (IP addresses, MAC
addresses, VLAN, port assignments).
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team
members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of
Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of
Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in Austin, TX.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all
applicants from every background and life experience.
Keywords: One Medical, Austin , Senior Technical Program Manager, Corporate Safety and Security, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!