Cloud Software Engineer
Company: IronNet Cybersecurity
Posted on: June 28, 2020
At IronNet Cybersecurity, our mission is simple:
To deliver the power of collective cybersecurity to defend
companies, sectors, and nations. In response to cyber adversaries
who increasingly collaborate for collective offense, leading
organizations in our critical software are using collective defense
strategies and solutions to meet these powerful and ever-changing
threats. We believe that collective defense is our collective
responsibility and we are leading the charge.
IronNet's Cloud Engineering team is responsible for building Cloud
software in AWS. The team focuses heavily on building
cost-effective cloud distributed systems that are very scalable and
highly available. The team is building event-driven software to
process high volumes of events presented as network data.
We are looking for a Cloud Software Engineer with focus on Cloud
architectures and development of SaaS solutions to join the
To be successful in this role, you must be able to . . .
- Use AWS to provide microservices architectures that are highly
reliable, redundant and scalable
- Champion Multi-tenant systems
- Turn proof of concept architectures into production
- Share knowledge and assist others in understanding technical
- Deep dive into build systems like Teamcity, Jenkins, or
You may be the person we need if your background aligns with the
following . . .
- Have proven experience as a DevOps Engineer, Software Engineer,
Cloud Engineer or similar role.
- Demonstrable expertise in a modern programming language
- Experience with SaaS architectures and delivering production
- Use Docker and Linux platforms
- Possess strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving
- Passion for championing projects from concept to delivery to
- Competitive spirit; willingness and ability to "sell" your
solution during collaborative team discussions.
- Desire to be the best and prove it every day.
- Eagerness to learn and improve your own skills and to make
those around you better.
- Highly attentive to detail and a focus on improving the code
base and quality of our tests.
- Commitment and aptitude to proactively find solutions to
- Bring a unique skill set or elevate the results of the teams
you are a part of.
Benefits of Working at IronNet:
IronNet strives to provide and takes pride in being able to offer
comprehensive, essential and affordable benefits for our employees
and their families. We offer an unlimited PTO plan, 401(k) match as
well as Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected
veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance
with applicable law.
More About IronNet:
IronNet delivers unmatched collective cyber threat detection for
enterprise on-premise, cloud, and hybrid networks. We do this
through the application of advanced behavioral analytics, AI, and
machine learning techniques. Our team combines the tradecraft
knowledge of the best offensive and defensive cyber operators in
the world with world-class mathematicians and data scientists to
engineer solutions that empower companies to defend against
IronNet is recognized in Gartner's 2019 Market Guide for Network
Traffic Analysis and was recently named a Vendor to Watch by
Enterprise Management Associates. Our founder and Co-CEO, General
(Ret) Keith Alexander, is a recognized cybersecurity innovator and
a frequent speaker about current cyberthreats and effective
defenses. We have a leadership team with deep government and
commercial cyber experience and are advised by a board of esteemed
security and venture investment professionals.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Keywords: IronNet Cybersecurity, Austin , Cloud Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!