Sr. Developer- UI
Company: LPL Financial
Posted on: May 16, 2020
At LPL Financial we consider it our mission to take care of our
advisors so they can take care of their client. Joining as an
Senior Developer, Advisory Flexibility team, which is within the
Technology business unit, you will be responsible for planning,
directing projects to help design, build and maintain the
sustainable, scalable capabilities that support delivery of the
highest standards of software products, processes. This role will
also include responsibility for leading special projects to drive
more quality, scope, and scale in the offering and provide
technical leadership to other team members.
* As the Tech Lead, guide the team s development efforts towards
successful product delivery and support.
* Design, develop, test and implement technical solutions based on
business requirements and strategic direction.
* Provide technical leadership to teammates through technical
design, code reviews and implementation of best practices, adhering
to firm s SDLC and release processes.
* Collaborate with other Development teams, Enterprise Architecture
and Support teams to design, develop, test and maintain the various
platforms and their integration with other systems.
* Assess opportunities for application and process improvements and
prepare documentation outlining platform road map.
* Work collaboratively with QA, DevOPS teams to adopt CI/CD tool
chain and develop automation
* Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and enhance existing
* Communicate with technical and non-technical groups on a regular
basis as part of product/project support.
* Tech Lead with 5+ years of experience as a leader in designing
and implementing complex systems, including developing solutions
* UI developer with 10+ years of experience designing and building
responsive web applications using .NET, Angular, React, Typescript,
developer tools and command line tools.
* Excellent prototyping skills using wireframes or any design
* Excellent understanding of system integration. Great track record
of implementing the distributed systems with legacy and modern
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Extensive UI development experience with the following
technologies: NET, MVC, Angular, React, Typescript, RxJS, NPM,
and command line tools.
* Capable of effectively planning, prioritizing and executing tasks
utilizing resources and tools
* Experience working with continuous integration and delivery
* Experience working with Microsoft Technologies like ASP.NET MVC
and.Net framework tools.
* Experience working with source control tools like TFS, GIT
* Experience working on client scripting tools like Angular JS,
Type Script, jQuery, RxJs
* Experience in writing unit tests using VS Tests, Jasmin/Karma
ABOUT LPL FINANCIAL:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and
the nation s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve
independent financial advisors and financial institutions,
providing them with the technology, research, clearing and
compliance services, and practice management programs they need to
create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide
objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth
management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset
management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200
employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based
on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in
delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all
employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity,
experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a
destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and
development, social responsibility, and financial health for our
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits,
including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy
meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial
health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts.
Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid
holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We
foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups
and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life s
aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an
account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
INFORMATION ON INTERVIEWS:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an
@LPL.COM email address and will never conduct an interview online
or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request
any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an
applicant s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions
regarding the application process, please contact LPL s Human
Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.
Keywords: LPL Financial, Austin , Sr. Developer- UI, IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!