Product Operations Lead (Indio Technologies)
Company: Applied Systems, Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance
technology, is currently searching for a knowledgeable and talented
Product Operations Lead (Indio Technologies) with the enthusiasm
and drive to lead the digitalization of insurance applications. In
this role, you will be responsible for leading a large remote team.
You will be responsible for the planning, estimating, execution,
and ongoing support of multiple projects. Using your commercial
insurance knowledge, you define project requirements, and give
guidance on policy coverage, data merge, and insurance application
inquiries. Your team will be responsible for making the insurance
application and renewal process fast, easy, and error free by
digitizing the application process using Indio's software platform.
- Proactively identify and set client expectations
- Develop, clarify, and manage the scope of projects; define
deliverables and achieve targeted outcomes
- Assemble project team, identify needed resources, assign
responsibilities, and develop timeframes
- Monitor the performance of projects through a set of Key
- Prepare communication plan and project status reports to key
stakeholders, etc.QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS JOB
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience), preferably
in business or related field
- 3+ years of commercial insurance experience at a broker or
carrier, including Project Management or Team Lead experience
- Strong knowledge of insurance forms, coverages, and
- Ability to remotely manage a team; previous experience managing
an international team a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills; able to work
collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects
- Experience using project management software to effectively
manage project schedules and report progress to stakeholders WHO WE
- LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER OF CLOUD-BASED INSURANCE SOFTWARE-
Applied Systems develops the top two Insurance Agency/Broker
Management software products in the world. In addition, we also
provide innovative mobile apps, Data Analytics, Customer
Self-Service, Insurer Connectivity & Rating, eServicing, Benefits
Design, and CRM software products. By automating the insurance
lifecycle, Applied's people and products enable millions of people
around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES- We offer cloud
solutions, implementation and education services, 24x7 technical
support, and consulting services that are built specifically for
- AWARD WINNING TECHNOLOGY- We have been voted the 2019 Best
Cloud-Based Software Solutions Provider in the insurance industry
(2019 Corporate Excellence Awards), the 2019 Digital Service
Provider of the Year (Corporate Insider) and are ranked #56 in the
Cloud Top 500 report for the largest cloud application vendors in
the world (Apps That Run the World).
- GOOGLE'S INVESTMENT IN APPLIED- Google/CapitalG made a minority
investment in Applied that will spur AI, machine learning, and
digital marketing innovation in the global insurance industry.
- CLIENTS- We provide technology to over 160k users within
insurance agencies, brokerages, and carriers throughout the US,
Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
- EMPLOYEES- Applied currently has 1,700+ employees across the
US, Canada, the UK, and Ireland. COMPANY CULTURE & PERKS
- JOIN A GREAT TEAM- We believe that success comes from a dynamic
working environment that offers professionals an opportunity to
grow and succeed alongside extraordinary people. We encourage idea
sharing, problem solving, and teamwork in our environment.
- RELAXED DRESS CODE- Applied allows for a relaxed dress code
where jeans are permitted; we call this "Dress for your Day"!
- FUN PARTIES & PERKS- Fun perks are a staple at Applied,
including holiday parties with games and contests, summer
celebrations employee appreciation events, art contests, employee
discount programs, free bagel and fruit on Tuesdays, and more!
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT- We are a growing company that
offers career opportunities, and not just "another job". Applied
believes in growing our employees and promoting from within,
offering many opportunities for professional advancement along the
- CAREER STABILITY & LONGEVITY- Our average employee tenure is 14
- CULTURE OF RECOGNITION- Applied provides a culture of employee
recognition with our Circle of Excellence program, and our internal
social network recognition program.
- APPLIED CARES- We have a culture that embraces and promotes
volunteerism. Applied encourages our employees to help local
charities and communities through the 'Applied Cares' program
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- BENEFITS FROM DAY ONE- Applied offers Medical, Rx, Dental,
Vision, Virtual Doctors' Appointments, Health Savings Account,
Flexible Spending Accounts, Critical Illness, Group Accident, and
Wellness Incentives to ensure employees are covered from day
- FINANCIAL PEACE OF MIND- In addition to wellness benefits,
Applied offers traditional and Roth 401k options, with employer
match. Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short and Long Term
Disability, and Business Travel Accident insurance are also
- WORKLIFE BALANCE- There is more to life than work: that is why
Applied offers benefits to help balance your work and home life. We
offer competitive paid vacation time, personal/sick time, paid
holidays, paid parental leave, volunteer time off, and a free day
off for your birthday! TO LEARN MORE
- Please visit AppliedSystems.comApplied Systems welcomes and
encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part
in all aspects of the selection process. San Francisco Fair Chance
OrdinancePursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Applied Systems, Inc., Austin , Product Operations Lead (Indio Technologies), IT / Software / Systems , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!