Human Resources Business Partner
Posted on: September 13, 2019
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely
understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive
innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity.
We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven
products and services to connect people to what matters most --
whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite
games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong
and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of
circumstances, distance or time zones.
We re looking for a seasoned Human Resources Business Partner to
partner with our Engineering and Product Management leaders to
provide HR consulting and support. You ll report to the Director,
Human Resources for Products. You'll be a trusted advisor and
partner to senior leaders who oversee global teams. You will own
the relationship with the senior leaders and will partner with
Regional HR counterparts to effectively support the global
organization. You will consult with the leaders to provide talent
solutions that address the organization's key talent issues
including talent management, organization design, employee
engagement, change management, employee relations, and
compensation. This position is based in our Austin, TX office. As a
Human Resources Business Partner, you'll also be involved in the
design and implementation of site engagement strategies and
activities for the Austin office.
* Provide strategic HR Business Partner support to leaders and
corresponding employee base within client group/region. Must be
able to interface at all levels of the organization.
* Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement. With
an emphasis on talent and organizational development, underlying
talent problem identification and recommended solutions, employee
relations, and talent/skills enhancement.
* Provide operational support and guidance to managers on a full
range of HR policies and practice, including; recruitment, training
& development, change management, employee relations, compensation,
* Acts as a subject matter expert of Human Resources, legal, and
regulatory requirements in conjunction with market best practices
to ensure business unit compliance and competitiveness.
* Independently drive methods for effective talent and succession
planning processes to provide for proactive identification and
development of Leaders for future roles.
* Proactively work with management team on workforce planning and
effective staffing strategies to select and hire only top
* Lead, partner and collaborate with the COEs and HR Business
Partner team to develop and execute value-added programs in areas
of training, development, and retention and job performance.
* Develop and use workforce analytics and business metrics to track
the success of HR programs and initiatives.
* Proactively seek creative ideas to enhance site employee
engagement and provide coaching and guidance to client groups.
* Create and drive HR priorities and roadmap for functional
* Seen as trusted advisor to managers and employees.
* Lead employee investigations and resolutions for employee
* Mentor and develop more junior HR staff.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or
equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years experience in an HRBP role
and a minimum of 10 years in Human Resources.
* Experience working in the High-Tech industry or Unified
* Experience working as a part of a global HR team.
* Experience supporting leaders with global teams is a plus.
* Experience proactively identifying HR opportunities and working
in partnership with management to execute against an HR
* Strong communication and presentation skills plus the ability to
work in partnership with the global HR team on special projects or
* Fast pace, high energy, quick thinking, change oriented and able
to work with ambiguity and autonomy.
* Must have strong Organizational Development experience and the
ability to problem solve and multi-task in a fast-paced
* Strong employee relations and conflict resolution skills.
* Must have a high degree of flexibility, the ability to manage
effectively with ambiguity and adapt within an ever-changing work
* Proficiency in Excel and experience with HR metrics and analytics
is a plus.
* Must be knowledgeable of HRIS systems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin,
protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or on
the basis of disability.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Poly does not accept agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Poly employees or
any other company location. Poly is not responsible for any fees
related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in
accordance with local legislation.
Keywords: Poly, Austin , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!