Company: St. David's HealthCare
Posted on: July 16, 2019
DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
SCHEDULE: Full-timeHCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare
network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities
are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an
organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our
scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and
gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most
importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to
something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and
more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What
matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving
people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to
raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits
to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in
several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can
even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs.
Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex
spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate
in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's
largest provider of healthcare services as an Associate
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues.
We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in
our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious
Associate Recruiter to help us reach our goals. Unlock your
As an Associate Recruiter you will support the high-volume
recruitment efforts for HCA Healthcare's Hospitals within the
Central West Texas Division. Qualified candidates will need to
reside or be willing to relocation to the Austin, TX market.
You will be responsible for some or all of the following under
direction of the Recruiting Manager or Senior Recruiter:
- Collects and processes requisitions to fill new or vacant
- Conducts strategy meetings with hiring managers to identify
expectations, clarify processes and provide regular updates.
Creates a communication plan that promotes a partnership for
acquiring the necessary talent.
- Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing
advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and
active candidates. Maintains current knowledge of emerging
technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and best
- Identifies internal and external candidates for vacant
positions, including assessing job postings and employee referrals,
screening resumes and conducting interviews by phone, in person or
via electronic media (e.g., WebEx, Go to Meeting, etc.)
- Collects, processes, and maintains applicant data including,
but not limited to, interviewer recommendations and assessment
- Conducts strategic recruitment activities including attending
job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other special events.
Maintains memberships in / rapport with professional
- Maintains updated candidate status / disposition in applicant
tracking system to ensure compliance with company policies as well
as federal and state employment laws.
- Advise managers on the extension of job offers and
facilitate/participate in selection decision-making meetings.
- Advises hiring managers and facilitates/participates in
selection decision-making meetings.
- Develops and recommends job offer details to hiring managers,
including experience ratings and research on internal equity.
- Delivers and negotiates job offers or rejections to
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Equivalent relevant experience may be substituted fro
Bachelor's degree requirement.
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience is required.
- Healthcare or Hospital experience is a highly preferred.
- High volume recruiting experience is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems preferred;
experience with Taleo a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter who works well under
- Must be highly organized with demonstrated ability to
multi-task and manage a high volume of requisitions.
- Requires superb communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Technologically savvy, including proficiency with MS Office
suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Works in an at home/in office environment.
- Typical work hours can vary depending on workload and hiring
- Some travel may be required.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: St. David's HealthCare, Austin , Associate Recruiter, Human Resources , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!