Director, HR Business Partner
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Zynga is looking for an exceptional HR Business Partner with
awareness, purpose and conviction. You will enable Zynga's success
by acting as a strategic partner, coach and advocate for employees
and will be the "go-to" HR leader and doer for assigned executives
and teams in both Studio and Partner Groups.
- A doer who breaks down barriers to get to yes, you continuously
think about our players, employees and shareholders, taking
accountability for driving results. You'll impact business
performance by enabling your partner teams to realize their
Inspires and Develops Talent:
- Understands that every employee has a stake in Zynga's success,
and leads employees to engage their hearts and minds to develop
their skills to become their personal best, both as individuals and
within their teams.
Cultivates the Zynga Culture:
- Models our Zynga Mission and its principles in everything we do
with dedication, courage and energy. You will have the opportunity
to influence our environment and build a place where a diverse set
of people feel a sense of belonging and connection to results.
- Develops and drives strategies to meet changing business and
talent needs to support the achievement of company and team
- Builds strategic talent plans which create management and
- Applies a deep understanding of client functional work and
business operations in order to balance HR and business priorities
while executing initiatives.
- Advises leaders and teams to improve team performance and
- Engages and influences senior management to support and
implement HR initiatives across the organization.
- Works with partner groups to update and apply policies and
procedures consistently across the business.
- Proposes and gains support for programs that help Zynga achieve
- Partners closely with HR Centers of Excellence for Learning and
Development, HRIS, Operations and Recruiting to both execute
day-to-day transactions and drive continuous improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years, working with executives and their teams to deliver
- Advanced degree in Business, Human Resources or related
- Experience in a public matrixed, dynamic, global and
rapidly-changing business environment
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with a high level
- Experience in leadership development, OD, change management,
compensation, recruiting and development, and employee
- Ability to collaborate to get things done
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion,
pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Keywords: Zynga, Austin , Director, HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!