Full Lifecycle Technical Recruiter
Company: Search Wizards
Posted on: June 13, 2018
Full Lifecycle Technical Recruiter ' Austin, TX
Are you passionate about the Talent Acquisition Profession and the impact you can make on the organizations you support? Do you enjoy being challenged and solving problems? Are you an energetic, results-oriented Professional with a competitive nature? If so, we want to talk to you.
Search Wizards is a global provider of Talent Solutions. We have excelled at matching our clients' staffing needs to the BEST Talent Acquisition Professionals in the market since 2000.
If you are in the Talent Acquisition Profession make us your first call. This is all that we do and it's all about YOU.
Excited yet? Us too!
We currently have a very exciting opportunity available for a Full Lifecycle Technical Recruiter in Austin, TX. This position will start as a 12 monthcontract with the potential to extend or convert.
- Full life-cycle recruiting ' yes, you will own the Hiring Manager relationship and become entrenched in the business
- Building deep partnerships with Technical Managers to understand their teams' hiring needs, capabilities and knowledge requirements/gaps, business, and team dynamics
- Developing sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates through methods such as web sourcing, Boolean searches, candidate referrals, social networking, etc.
- Identifying, attracting, screening and securing top talent candidates, (both passive and active) for a variety of skill and experience levels
- Possessing a relentless drive to find and hire top technical talent, with a laser, unbending focus on diversity
- Negotiating offers and successfully closing candidates
- Acting as a consultant and SME in hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, immigration, etc.
- Providing exceptional Hiring Manager and candidate experiences
- BA/BS Degree and 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate, high tech company setting OR 5-7+ years of agency technical recruiting experience and demonstrable high level skills with Hiring Manager relationships
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment, for any or all of the following: Software Engineering and Architecture, Information Security, Infrastructure (storage, networking, database, etc.), Data, UI/UX, Cloud, Virtualization, Project Management, Mobile, etc.
- Proven deep client management expertise including partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals
- Successful background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas, 'hard to fill' roles, and diversity
- Strong consultative skills, particularly in the areas of salary equity, internal movement and workforce planning
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, negotiation/closing, organization and problem solving skills
- Keen eye towards metrics and data, both to self-manage and to facilitate empirical, data-driven conversations
- A great team player
- Attention to detail and meticulous organization skills are a must
- The ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast evolving environments
- Understanding of, or experience in, the payment industry
Search Wizards is an equal opportunity employer.
Search Wizards is known for its pioneering efforts and niche focus on Talent Solutions. We offer competitive rates, an excellent benefits package (healthcare and 401k), ongoing education, and more.
Facebook Twitter Glassdoor JOB ID: SE264609417
Keywords: Search Wizards, Austin, Full Lifecycle Technical Recruiter, Human Resources, Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!