Jr. Auto Tech - South Lamar (Up to $20/hr.)
Company: Lamb's Tire & Automotive
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Are you looking to have a successful automotive career at Lamb's
Tire & Automotive? We are looking for Junior Automotive Technicians
to join our team. We are a growing company and if you come ready to
give it your all, your hard work will pay off. We are looking for
good people that we can grow with us.
As a Junior Automotive Technician, you will perform non-technical
service repairs such as oil changes, tire and wheel related
services, alignments, flushes, and more. While working alongside
ASE Certified Automotive Technicians, you will get the training
necessary to get to the next level in your career. If you are
interested in becoming a certified ASE Automotive Technician, this
is the opportunity for you. This could be the beginning of your
Pay: Up to $20/HR, Plus Flag Hours DOE - Sign on Bonus up $1000
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1 st of the
Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family
- Opportunity for Advancement
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely transports customers to and from their place of
residence or business using the company vehicle.
- Picks up parts, supplies, tires, etc. from vendors and/or the
corporate office using the company vehicle.
- Operates company vehicle in a safe and courteous manner obeying
all traffic laws.
- Conducts State Safety and Emission Inspections on vehicles in
an ethical manner following all company and state guidelines.
- Performs tire mounting/dismounting, wheel balance and tire
- Performs oil changes and other basic services at the direction
of the Shop Foreman or Store Manager.
- While performing basic services, observes general vehicle
condition and points out any obvious needed repairs or safety
concerns to the Shop Foreman or Store Manager. Utilizes the
company's Multi-point Inspection and/or Repair Order to properly
document the vehicle condition.
- Maintains cleanliness of the shop to include the service area,
tire racks, showroom and outside the building to maintain a clean
and inviting appearance.
- Follows all safety procedures and reports any concerns to the
Shop Foreman or Store Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess valid driver's license, or obtain a valid driver's
license within 30 days of hire date
- Ability to work a minimum of five days, including
Previous automotive experience preferred, but we will consider
energetic and hard-working individuals with a passion for cars.
Candidates must have a high level of motivation and be able to work
in a fast-paced environment there is ALWAYS something to do. Must
possess a valid driver's license and be able to pass a
pre-employment drug test, MVR, and criminal background check.
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Lamb's Tire & Automotive, Austin , Jr. Auto Tech - South Lamar (Up to $20/hr.), Human Resources , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!