HR Coordinator III
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking HR Coordinator IIIDESCRIPTION
- We're looking for someone who is passionate about Human
Resources and specializes in topics related to employment such as
benefits, compensation, personal data, HR systems and web
- We care for our company colleagues across US, Canada, and Latin
America by providing answers and support, efficiently and
effectively, and always keeping privacy in mind.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for providing expert personal support to employees
and managers across multiple lines of business and country
- Ensure employee inquiries are properly researched and handled
in the most complete and professional way.
- Connect with employees by phone and email to explore their
needs and determine level of support required.
- Use your exceptional analytical skills to research and resolve
complex and sensitive issues.
- Take ownership in the employee experience and contribute
directly to the company culture for all employees.
- Obsess over the customer experience in every interaction.
- Document employee inquiriesKEY QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent in English; Spanish, Portuguese, or French is also
- You ideally have experience with Workday and ServiceNow
knowledge, or have experience with other enterprise HR systems
(Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday, etc)
- You have exceptional communication skills, both in composing
thoughtful and caring written communication to team members, and
sharing complex information in a supportive but clear way via the
- You are a master at multi-tasking. You have the ability to make
a personal connection and explore employee needs all while
efficiently navigating resources, systems, and relevant data to
resolve inquiries quickly.
- You understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality
in the type of work we do. You practice this with the upmost
- You are a creative person who can capture trends and offer
solutions. You see pain points as an opportunity to innovate and
- You are a detail-oriented, organized individual with analytical
skills who can pull, understand, and report on business
- You have previously worked with MacOSEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- You bring a minimum of 3 years related experience in employee
support and have a strong working knowledge of the dependencies
between company policies, benefits, payroll and HRIS. Or, you bring
a minimum of 4 years of experience in customer service support and
working knowledge of Human Resources.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant work
- Experience with HRIS systems (Workday, Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP,
- Experience with CRM system (ServiceNow is preferred)
- Experience with Mac OS preferredOur company is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion
anddiversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment
and advancement opportunities toall applicants, including
minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with
disabilities.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of
the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices
nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit PDS pays for referrals!
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Austin , HR Coordinator III, Human Resources , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...