Recruiting Assistant (Coordinator)
Company: eTeam Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Candidate Care (Offer) Coordinator
The Candidate Care (Offer) Coordinator provides support services to
a variety of Recruiting and People teams by executing various
administrative and operational related activities. In this role,
you will be responsible for helping to provide an amazing hiring
team experience, and be the expert in the organization's hiring
processes, procedures and tools.
- 2+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project
coordination, or other document management or administrative
experience in a fast paced, customer-focused environment
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and
- Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate
creativity in solving them
- Demonstrable track record of driving process improvements and
an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to
exercise tact, discretion and the initiative to efficiently meet
the demands of multiple internal customers
- Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks
simultaneously, and cut through ambiguity
- Unrivaled attention to detail and consistent delivery of the
highest quality of work
- Strong interpersonal skills a must
- Skilled at effectively managing and prioritizing escalations or
business critical situations
Responsibilities may include:
- Managing large volumes of requisition and employment offer
administrative requests, demonstrating flexibility and
problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize based on
- Working closely in a team environment with the ability to
partner with diverse teams and across multiple Client
- Liaising with key business partners within the organization to
drive and maintain offer and onboarding processes while adhering to
tight deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Embracing a variety of internal and external software
applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Conduct quality control for a large volume of
- Creating offer letters with timely delivery to recruiter and/or
- Ensuring the candidate experience represents the Client
- Ensuring the hiring experience represents the Client
- Managing a variety of additional tasks, which may include
background investigations and other reporting as needed.
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred.
Keywords: eTeam Inc., Austin , Recruiting Assistant (Coordinator), Human Resources , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!