Senior HR Generalist
Company: Hospice Austin
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Mission Minded, Patient Centered. At Hospice Austin, our team
members work collaboratively to provide compassionate care,
services, and comfort to people with a life limiting illness. Join
one of Austins most beloved nonprofit organizations where employees
are valued and respected and enjoy making a difference while
receiving excellent benefits.JOB TITLE: Senior HR Generalist
DEPARTMENT: Human ResourcesREPORTS TO: Director of Human
ResourcesHybrid Remote Position- No Relocation Assistance**To
apply, please send your recent resume
email@example.comPOSITION SUMMARYThis generalist position
is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the full life cycle of
human resource programs, solutions, and services in support of
organizational goals and objectives. Perform duties in functional
areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, employee
safety, performance management, compliance, leave management,
reporting and analysis, culture and engagement, onboarding and some
training. Responsible for confidentiality of sensitive employee
data, accurately interpreting laws and regulations and to
consistently apply internal practices and procedures.ESSENTIAL
FUNCTIONSEssential Duties and Responsibilities support HR
department goals, objectives, and systems in the following
- Partners with employees and management to communicate and
administer various Human Resources policies, procedures and
standards in accordance with company standards and local and
- Supports on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Supports managers and employees in performance management and
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee
complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights
- Supports employee relations, engagement and organizational
- Represents the company for unemployment claims.
- Collaborates with senior HR leaders to develop and continuously
improve upon HR service delivery to stakeholders.
- Respond to and monitor unemployment claims, prepare and submit
substantiating documentation as needed.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource
policies and practices.
- Manage employee leaves of absence, ensure proper communication
- Support the administration of employee compensation and
benefits plans; assist with annual renewal and enrollment
- Respond to workplace injuries and incidents; participates in
quarterly safety meetings; analyzes and reports on injury trends,
recommends interventions to ensure safety and minimize
- Gather, analyze and report useful metrics.
- If needed, may support talent recruitment services including
sourcing, screening and interviewing job applicants to fill entry
level, professional and technical job openings. MINIMUM TRAINING,
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college in
field of Human Resource Management or related field.
- SHRM-Certified Professional, active credential.
- Three or more years of professional experience demonstrating
performance in related duties
- Skilled in the use of MS Office products and HRIS systems such
as Paycom, Workday, PeopleSoftKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with peers and
- Knowledge of labor law and human resource practices
- Strong organizational skills with high efficiency and accuracy
in transactional work
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication
- Demonstrated skill supporting employee relations
- Proven facilitation ability
- Skilled in the use of MS Office products and HRIS systems
- Able to apply knowledge of regulations specific to healthcare
entities in general and hospice agencies specifically.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to improve and maximize
- Ability to exercise sound critical thinking and judgment to
handle complex matters and make decisions in a manner consistent
with the essential job functions.**To apply, please send your
recent resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Hospice Austin, Austin , Senior HR Generalist, Human Resources , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!