Executive Recruiter for EdTech - Remote #1651*
Company: The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Do you love detective work and are you naturally inquisitive?
Does the thrill of the hunt entice you?
Join us at The Renaissance Network (TRN) as we build leadership and
goal-driven teams for worldwide Education and Technology companies.
As a retained search firm, we partner with our clients as an
extension of their team, offering a consultative, strategic, and
rigorous recruiting and vetting process to decrease our clients'
search time, increase hiring success, and help our clients achieve
a rapid market impact.
We are searching for a driven, team-first, detail-orientated person
to find top talent for our searches. As an Executive Recruiter on
our team, you will research and find candidates domestically and
internationally in the Education and Technology markets. You will
impact growing organizations that are effecting change in the
education space while providing an exceptional client and candidate
Forbes recognizes The Renaissance Network as a Top 25 Executive
Search Firm and the #1 recruiter focused exclusively on Education
- Conduct a high volume of calls/texts/emails to recruit
- Screen resumes, interview candidates by phone and video,
- Research, source and search for candidates within LinkedIn,
Bullhorn (our ATS), and outside sources
- As a partner in the search process, develop an expert
understanding of the requirements for each search
- Develop a deep understanding of target companies within the
relevant vertical markets
- Research, target and reach out to passive candidates at target
- Expertly manage candidate pipelines for all assigned searches
within the ATS/CRM system
- Proactively monitor and evaluate applicant pool and recalibrate
strategy as needed
- Understand and use recruiting and technology tools
- Track delivery against goals through the utilization of
- Track all progress in the ATS and provide updates on
candidates, pipeline, and challenges for assigned searches
- Work collaboratively with TRN team, communicating in writing
and verbally regarding account progress, including weekly progress
- Experience in a high-volume recruiting capacity, preferably at
a staffing or search firm
- Exceptional attention to detail, communication skills, and
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization
- Strong computer proficiency and experience with applicant
tracking systems and office tools
- Strong research and sourcing experience, with strong knowledge
of Linkedin Recruiter and CRM/Applicant Tracking Systems and their
- Knowledge and skills within recruiting best-practices
- Commitment to self-development including taking and receiving
- Passion for providing the highest quality search process to our
clients and candidates
- Drive to take ownership while collaborating with team
- Resilient and able to think on your feet
- Bachelor's degree preferred
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact
EducationWe process certain personal information about you for our
legitimate business interests in order to identify and contact
suitable candidates about positions that may be relevant to them.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance
Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we
encounter, and we're committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting
and interview process.
Keywords: The Renaissance Network, Inc., Austin , Executive Recruiter for EdTech - Remote #1651*, Human Resources , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!