HR Business Partner
Posted on: June 25, 2022
WHO WE ARE:EOS IT Solutions is a family run Global Technology
and Logistics company, providing Collaboration and Business IT
Support services to some of the world's largest industry leaders,
delivering forward-thinking solutions based on multi-domain
architecture. Customer satisfaction and commitment to superior
quality of service are our top business priorities, along with
investing in and supporting our partners and employees.We are a
true International IT provider and are proud to deliver our
services through global simplicity with trusted transparency.
POSITION OVERVIEW:We are looking for a qualified HR Business
Partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure
they're aligned with our business goals. Our ideal candidates
should have solid experience with HR practices and employee
management. You will communicate with key stakeholders across the
global business and with senior managers to express new ideas and
suggest solutions, considering the organisations commercial focus
and our company culture.
HR Business Partner Key deliverables include:
- Consulting with line management and provide daily HR
- Analysing trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and address
- Management of HR personnel, delegation of workload.
- Act as a consultant on human resources management and
- Meeting key stakeholders to discuss people challenges.
- Providing guidance on people practices such as restructures and
- Bringing people expertise and developing solutions to help the
business area to deliver its strategy.
- Influencing and building relationships with people around the
- Acting as a local point of people expertise for specialist
teams that are implementing new people approaches
- Coaching and providing feedback to key stakeholders to help
improve business efficiency.
- Maintain compliance, statutory returns and internal/external
- Management & delivery of HR Road Map and facilitation of the
Global HR Strategy.
- Provide weekly and monthly HR metrics to HR Manager & HR
- Minimum of four years HR Generalist experience.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent people management skills.
- Analytical and goal oriented.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics, must be competent in
reporting analytical data using Excel.
- Thorough knowledge of employment legislation, UK & Ireland
(experience within the USA is desirable).
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practice,
including Performance Management, Employee Relations, etc
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field.
- CIPD Qualified
- Experience of working across EMEA, APAC & America
Additional InformationThe EOS Group recognises the responsibilities
it has to its customers, suppliers & employees.At EOS, so far as is
reasonably practicable, it is our responsibility to ensure the
health, safety, and welfare of our employees at work as well as
taking all reasonable steps to ensure that anyone affected by our
business, including visitors and service users, are not exposed to
risks.That's why all offers of employment are contingent on the
candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19
to pass the pre-employment requirements.Individuals with medical
issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from
getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your
gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or
similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political
opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil
partnership status or other non-merit factor.
Keywords: EOS, Austin , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!