Senior IT Recruiter - Remote
Company: JDC Group
Posted on: June 23, 2022
JOB TITLE: Experienced Technical RecruiterDEPARTMENT: Consulting
Solutions / JDC OfficeLOCATION: Atlanta, GA (remote) JDC Group is a
leader in the SAP Consulting, SAP Project Solutions, and Digital
Transformation IT staffing space and is seeking highly driven,
money motivated, and competitive natured recruiting/staffing
professionals with outstanding communication skills and an
entrepreneurial spirit to thrive in our fast-paced workspace. We
offer an outstanding base salary with uncapped commissions with
full employee/family benefits and paid time off. If you are looking
to join a growing organization operating the hottest tech areas,
JDC is for you! OUR STRENGTHS THAT IMPACT RECRUITING:
- Our diversified, Fortune 500 customer base includes the largest
private company in the world, the world's most recognized brand,
the largest QSR (quick service restaurant) brand in the U.S. and
the largest airline in the world.
- Our Partnership with SAP Inc. enables us to deliver solutions
at the project and SOW level.
- Our Client Partners (sales) are some of the best in the
industry that produce requirements that are a competitive advantage
and interview & fill ratios that are the best in the business.
- Our 18-year built candidate database, combined with the best
tools in the industry, enable out recruiters to work smarter, not
harder.KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You'll be responsible for all steps associated with the
identification, placement and management of contract,
contract-to-hire and direct placement roles.
- Develop National Sourcing and Recruiting strategies designed to
identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients'
requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of
employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for
current and future job requirements.
- Work with contract employees while on assignment. Assess and
investigate contractor related issues.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a
productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting "best practices"
and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract
employees in the applicant tracking systems or other documentation
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide
customer service, gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and
sales leads. SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- The ability to build relationships, communicate and accomplish
multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, high change
environment. Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong problem resolution and negotiation skills. Excellent
planning, time management, communication, decision-making,
presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in the area of
- Must be able to work independently with minimal
- Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
- Honest and ethical team player.
- Proven ability to work with people at all levels.
- Authorized to work in the United States for any
employer.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:Work Experience: Prefer minimum
1-4 years of recruiting experience. Must have at least six months
of technical recruiting experience. We offer a dynamic work
environment, competitive compensation program, excellent benefits
and advancement potential based on achievement of results. What
does your future look like?As an equal opportunity employer we
don't tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether
that's based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship,
religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status
or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state
or local laws.
Keywords: JDC Group, Austin , Senior IT Recruiter - Remote, Human Resources , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!