Retail Stocking Supervisor $18.00/hr
Company: Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our Supervisors support the management team in order to maximize
output of the store through the optimization of talent, operational
execution and delivery of a rewarding experience for customers and
Why You'll Love It:
- Closed by 8pm nightly
- Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Clear path to promotion
- Paid time off
- Bonus opportunity
- Flexible schedules
- Associate discounts
- Stable employment with growing companyWhat You'll Do:
- Provide a great experience for our customers
- Ensure items are in stock and priced correctly
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
- Become a subject matter expert in your role and model adherence
to standard operating procedures
- Understand and learn other aspects of store operations
including stocking associate duties and responsibilities
- Serve as Leader on Duty as scheduled
- Other duties as assignedRequirements
What We Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 1 year experience in retail leadership role preferred
- Technical, Trade or Vocational degree of High School
diploma/equivalent or 2 years management or functional
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates in
person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50
pounds and stand/move for entire shift
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist and
safely climb up/down a ladder.
- Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a
forklift in accordance with IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention
- Ability to work nights, overnights, weekends and holidays as
needed.#SWSUPAbout Harbor Freight ToolsWe're a 40 year-old, $4
billion national tool retailer with the energy, enthusiasm and
growth potential of a start-up. We have over 950 stores in 48
states across the country and are opening a new location every
week. We offer our customers more than 5,000 tools and accessories,
from hand tools and generators to air and power tools, from shop
equipment to automotive tools. We provide our customers with the
right tool for the right job at the right price, always delivering
quality and value.Position TypeFull TimeWhat To Expect: The Harbor
Freight Hiring ProcessAt Harbor Freight, we build careers and we
want to get to know more about your skills! After submitting your
application, please take our quick, fun and easy gamified
assessment and show us your skills in action!
- Within 60 minutes after completing your application, you will
receive a text and email with a link to the games.
- The games should take 3-5 minutes.
- You can complete this step at any time from your mobile device
or computer.To visit the candidate help center, click here.
Keywords: Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc., Austin , Retail Stocking Supervisor $18.00/hr, Human Resources , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!