Payroll Specialist I
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Who We Are and Our Mission:
MTM and MTM Transit are healthcare and transportation management
companies whose mission is to collaborate with clients in
developing innovative solutions for accessing healthcare,
increasing independence, and connecting community resources in the
most cost-effective manner. As the nation's most trusted partners
in removing community barriers, we prioritize the wellbeing of the
communities we serve through philanthropy. Nationwide, our diverse
employee base is always willing to give back and contribute. As a
Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the Women's
Business Enterprise National Council, we are committed to
maintaining and empowering a diverse workforce.
Simply put, we are passionate about what we do and it shows. MTM
has been recognized with numerous awards and accolades, including
Mogul's Top 100 Innovators in Diversity & Inclusion (2017). The St.
Louis Business Journal Healthiest Employers (2020), Best Places to
Work (2019), Fastest-Growing Private Companies (2017), Top Family
Owned Business (2016) and Top Five Largest Women-Owned Business
This position is located in our Austin South office.
The Payroll Specialist I is a member of the Austin Operations Team
who utilizes Workday to ensure employees are paid accurately and
What Will Your Job Look Like?
- Prepares and processes weekly payroll runs through Workday
- Address employee's pay related concerns and provide accurate
payroll information in a timely, professional manner
- Analyzes, investigates and corrects errors by editing of
- Troubleshoots payroll problems as necessary, reporting
immediately to the Payroll Manager
- Handles administrative tasks and filing as it relates to
- Prepares the Monthly Reports for the accounting team as needed
for monthly close
- Utilizes ADP Compliance website to process garnishments
- Assist and monitor payroll helpdesk on a daily basis, answering
payroll related questions
- Assist in the year end process in relation to W-2's
- Completes other payroll duties as assigned
All you need is...
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize work to meet strict
- Good communication skills
- Strong multi-tasker
- Detail oriented and ethical
- Good interpersonal skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience with Workday is a plus
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Regular attendance is required
Even better if you have...
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Associates degree with emphases in accounting or appropriate
- Experience in payroll to include at least one year of general
ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and operational
process is preferred
MTM Transit Incentives
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Leadership Mentoring Opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer.
MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a
manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State,
and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please
contact People & Culture at email@example.com
Keywords: MTM, Austin , Payroll Specialist I, Human Resources , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!