Executive Administrative Assistant - HR/Accounting
Company: Crunch Fitness Austin
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Who We Are: Welcome to Crunch Fitness Austin! Our mission is to
enrich the lives of others through the power of well-being. As a
Crunch Fitness franchisee, we believe in the Company philosophy of
acceptance, tolerance, and inclusion. With over 30 years of
combined successes in over a half dozen industries, our two
founders guide the company with the vision of being the best place
to work and work out. In this tribe, we work hard, have fun, and
make history!Job Overview:The HR & Accounting Specialist supports a
high-performance, high-care culture that operates with speed and
urgency in delivering outcomes. They provide a high level of
support to the executive and management team by performing detailed
and process-oriented work with excellence. They support WOW service
in payroll, benefits and accounting functions, supporting our
operations team at the highest level!Primary Activities: Provide
administrative support for HR and Finance executives alike (50% HR
and 50% Accounting/Finance).
- Human Resources:
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and
documentation via the HRIS and Accounting systems.
- Manage and update HRIS with information such as new hires,
terminations, I9, ACA reporting, EEO-1 reporting, pay changes and
- Assist with Open Enrollment paperwork, system reporting,
benefits enrollment paperwork processing and COBRA.
- Assist with payroll preparation and processing.
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and
procedures in the internal intranet system (Woven).
- Answer employees questions and provide requested information
about benefits, payroll, HRIS and Intranet system support.
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities for
company events, outings, and meetings. Order food/awards/supplies
other items for company meetings and team building events and
manage the budget and reporting of receipts for company events.
Assist with calendar booking and travel arrangements for company
events and meetings.
- Assist with recruiting by performing administrative functions
related to posting roles and updating bench planning and headcount
- Coordinate with partners to ensure club point of sale system is
configured and functioning properly.
- Assist with account payable, reconciling invoices and
- Assist with accounts receivable by providing necessary backup
documentation to assist third-party collections efforts.
- Assist with daily cash and revenue reconciliations.
- Assist with monthly close and preparation of financial
statements and monthly reporting package.
- Upload and code monthly Corporate credit card
- Complete new employee setup in all systems and generate
reporting and reconciliation as needed.
- Complete new vendor setup in all accounting systems and
maintain vendor master file.
- Maintain and track outstanding rebates/refunds, supply orders,
and payroll changes via tracking documents.
- Maintain databases (Accounting/HRIS/Intranet) by keeping
records and data current and accurate.
- Assist with the management of inventory and club supply
- Assist with create reporting packages for the management team
in Google Sheets and/or Excel as requested.Competencies:
- Excellent execution...takes prompt and detailed action to
- Previous working experience as an HR/Accounting administrative
assistant for at least 3+ years
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Google
Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel and HRIS software (Paycor)
- Proficient knowledge of Accounting and ERP systems
- Familiarity with labor laws and government regulations and
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member
- BS/BA in human resources, accounting or similar relevant
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven mindset. Loves spreadsheets and detailed, task
oriented workPhysical Demands:This role is performed primarily in
an office/home office setting and requires sitting and using the
computer for most of the day. Occasional travel to the gyms to
train and meet with employees will be required. Lifting and
carrying boxes or supplies may be required occasionally, up to 10
lbs.Required Education and Experience:
- At least 3+ years of experience as an accounting or HR
administrative specialist or related position
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in business, accounting,
finance, HR or related field desired, but not required
Before applying, you must take the Culture Index Survey to be moved
forward to the next step. Click the link to take the survey!
CULTURE INDEX SURVEY LINK
Keywords: Crunch Fitness Austin, Austin , Executive Administrative Assistant - HR/Accounting, Human Resources , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!