Human Resources Business Partner
Company: Epicor Software Deutschland GmbH
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Human Resources Business Partner at Epicor - Software Careers or
match your skills with LinkedIn Apply now Job ID 20002347 Date
posted Dec. 12, 2020 Austin, Texas HR and Administration Human
Resources Business Partner About Us: Epicor Software is a global
technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for
more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps
customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and
automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly
4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building
exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant
innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star
players who inspire one another and drive results for the business
and our customers. About the Role: The Human Resources Business
Partner (HRBP) aligns business objectives with employees and
management in designated functions. The HRBP serves as a consultant
to management on Human Resource related issues and acts as an
employee champion and change agent. The HRBP assesses and
anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with
the HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to
develop integrated solutions. This role will be supporting several
functions and will report into the Director of Human Resources.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a consultative role with managers in a variety of areas
including communications, employee relations, compensation, talent
management, resource management, team and individual development,
and practice/policy interpretation and application.
- Create project plans and lead critical projects for the
business and HR.
- Responsible for partnering with business leaders up to the
C-level to drive change and execute new business initiatives.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with business leaders
and the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Accountable for executing all talent review programs, including
9 Box, Succession planning, talent calibration discussions and
employee development identification.
- In partnership with the COE's, execute and communicate HR
initiatives including merit, goals, talent management and
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct
effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to
day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and
ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line
management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary
- Partner with international HRBP's on local issues and
- Champion change management initiatives and serve as a role
model for change in the organization.
- As needed, implement corporate training initiatives. Facilitate
training sessions. What You Need to Succeed:
- 2-5 years of strategic HR experience
- Experience supporting Corporate functions such as Finance,
Accounting and IT
- Experience with employee relations and knowledge of employment
- Self-starter with high emotional intelligence. Takes initiative
to identify and anticipate client needs and makes continuous
improvement recommendations. Additional Skills That Could Set You
- International and multi-site experience a plus
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including
compensation, organizational analysis and development, employee
relations, talent management, staffing and federal and state
employment laws jobs.epicor.com Primary location: Austin Texas
United States Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the
map to see what's nearby. Get ahead of the game-join our Talent
Community and be the first to hear about new Epicor job
- HR and Administration, Austin, Texas, United States Remove Or
Send Us Your resume/CV If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV
directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.
Email Resume By submitting my CV / resume or signing up for job
alerts I agree to receive phone or email communications from Epicor
and its subsidiaries about Epicor employment opportunities as they
that I may withdraw my consent to these communications at any
Keywords: Epicor Software Deutschland GmbH, Austin , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!