Customer Service Specialist
Posted on: August 18, 2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
APPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
Ferrellgas is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join our
team. In this position, you will be responsible for providing
exceptional customer service through inbound and outbound telephone
calls. In addition, you will work with both internal and external
customers to ensure a high quality customer service experience and
will strive to foster growth. This position will also maintain
customer and operational files in compliance with the Ferrellgas
document management policy.
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance Plans
* 401(k) plan with company match
* Paid time off (including holidays)
* Paid training and tuition reimbursement
* Bonus potential
* Propane discounts
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Handles customer service inbound and outbound telephone
* Works with customers on a daily basis to sustain and improve
* Uses fact-finding sales methods to customize Ferrellgas programs
and services to meet the customer needs and strives to obtain new
* Welcomes walk-in customers with a warm and friendly greeting.
* Ensures accurate account setup, maintenance, and the closing of
all customer account information in Salesforce.
* Adheres to the delivery and service guidelines when placing
* Provides first call resolution for all customer inquiries.
* Handles all customer complaints / issues by following our
customer complaint resolution policy.
* Performs soft collections for customers on credit hold or past
* Completes assigned work lists.
* Adheres to cash handling guidelines
* Handles accounts payable, which includes Pcard monthly statement
* Handles BOL daily and monthly reconciliation in eGas Tracs.
* Adheres to month end inventory policy and procedures including
tank inventory spreadsheet.
* Supports customer service related assignments to achieve company
* High School Diploma or equivalency.
* 1 year Customer service experience.
* Bilingual prefered
* Basic accounting skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Strong typing and data entry experience.
* Proven telephone communication skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an
emphasis on team building and developing a positive rapport with
company employees at all levels as well as customers.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and
* Ability to get along with others and work within a team
* Genuine commitment to providing superior customer service.
For more than 75 years, people all across America have relied on
Ferrellgas for their home, business, grilling, and agricultural
propane needs. Why work at Ferrellgas* Because Ferrellgas maintains
a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing
organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Blue
Rhino is a name known throughout the country for propane cylinders
used for a variety of reasons, such as for gas grills, camping,
patio heaters, outdoor fireplaces and so much more. If you want to
be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
Ferrellgas is an equal opportunity to all people without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran
status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or any
other legally protected category.
Keywords: Ferrellgas, Austin , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!