Restaurant Host/Morsel's Cashier
Company: Omni Hotels & resorts
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Responsible for ensuring all guests are greeted and seated in a
friendly, courteous and timely manner. Also responsible for
handling all cash payment transactions, check handling procedures,
and taking To-Go orders for food and beverage purchased in the
* Greet all guests entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile,
prompt response, courteous manner, and with superior customer
* Seat guests in a courteous and timely manner by finding a clean,
available table, pulling out chairs, and presenting all relevant
* Responsible for maintaining an issued bank according to
accounting and cash handling procedures.
* Answer phone in a prompt and courteous manner with a smile,
redirect calls to other departments when necessary, assist in
taking and recording In-Room Dining orders, and take and record all
restaurant reservations and inform the management staff of all
reservations greater than 8 guests.
* Receive restaurant checks from the servers or guests and process
them to the proper method of payment.
* Familiar with daily specials, soups, buffet displays, and menu
offerings in order to respond to all guest inquiries in a timely
and efficient manner.
* Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish
them a fond farewell.
* Restock host closet of all necessary to-go items, menus,
paperwork, and condiments.
* Keep host area clean, organized, and tidy at all times.
* Complete all side-work and cleaning tasks during each shift.
* Assist the servers and dining room attendants when necessary.
* Assist with maintaining buffet cleanliness, quality, and
* Maintain, count and balance assigned bank every shift and secure
it in an assigned bank box.
* Completes all shift paperwork, cash drops, and check control
* Morsel's retail and coffee counter barista
* Protect the corporation, associates, and the guests by adhering
to all safety, sanitation, food preparation, food storage and
alcohol beverage control policies.
* Participate in monthly OST meetings, scheduled training, and
attend associate rallies.
* Perform any other assigned duties by management.
* Previous fine dining experience preferred
* Food Handler and TABC certified
* Knowledge of Micros operations system and cash handling
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills, and a pleasant and positive
* Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and
* Must be able to work flexible schedule including weekends,
evenings, and holidays
* Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or
duration of shift
* Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects
weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
* Must live within 50 miles of the hotel
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is
the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following
links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels &
Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org...
Keywords: Omni Hotels & resorts, Austin , Restaurant Host/Morsel's Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!