01750 Store Manager
Company: Sally Beauty
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Overview SALLY STORE MANAGER:By working at Sally Beauty, you
would be part of the largest hair and beauty supplier in the world
and we are on a mission to empower our customers to express
themselves through hair - and we need passionate and talented
people to make this happen!!--Are you a proven leader with a strong
drive to succeed?-- Do you believe it is important to work hard but
also have fun doing it?-- As a Store Manager, we want you to bring
your leadership, talents, and experience to a team-oriented and
dynamic environment. We believe that our success is based primarily
on the advice and hard work of our valued team members to bring the
Hair and Beauty world to our customers.-- Our managers are
innovators, role models and coaches who drive results and the
development of our team associates.--Your role as a Store
- When it comes to the customer experience - it all starts with
you.-- Your role is to manage talent, inspire your team and make
sure every customer comes away with a great experience. It is up to
you to ensure that each customer receives an unforgettable
experience and a custom-fit solution for their hair and beauty
- You will ensure that your store meets or exceeds sales goals by
overseeing all store operations with an emphasis on maintaining
assigned budget, controlling expenses, growing sales, and managing
- You will protect customers, associates, and store assets by
ensuring that all staff follows safety and security rules and
procedures, as well as Company policies.
- You will make sure your store always looks its best!--Why
you'll love working here:
- The people are creative, fun and passionate about beauty.
- Generous product discount and free sample products.
- You will receive a great education regarding our products.
- You will have ample opportunity for growth.
- You may qualify for one or more of the following - medical,
dental, vision, 401k, vacation, sick and holiday time depending on
the average hours worked.--Requirements:Qualifications to be a
- At least 3 years of customer service/retail sales experience
and 1 year of previous sales management experience.
- Previous experience in operational, financial and performance
- Cosmetology license is a plus - but not required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Passion for all things hair and beauty!--Legal wants you to
know:--- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, occasionally while on a
ladder, with or without accommodation.--- May be exposed to fumes
and odors upon occasion.--Working Conditions/Physical
RequirementsThe position requires some physical exertion such as
long periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching,
stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring
lifting of moderately heavy items such as shipment or record
boxes.-- The position involves working around moving parts, carts,
or machines, and may occasionally include exposure to irritant
chemicals.--Additional Information:Interested in this exciting
challenge and always be in the know about the latest trends in hair
and beauty?-- Yes?-- Then we would love to hear from you.----"At
Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity.-- Our
inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and
growth.--You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find
beauty in YOU. Join us."--Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, or disability.--SBH, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.-- In compliance with federal law, all
persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility
to work in the United States and to complete the required
employment eligibility verification form upon hire.--
Keywords: Sally Beauty, Austin , 01750 Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!