Food Service Associate PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) Food Service Associate PRN with Heart Hospital of Austin you
can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving
back!BenefitsHeart Hospital of Austin, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the Heart Hospital of Austin family! We will give you the
tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are
looking for an enthusiastic Food Service Associate PRN to help us
reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and
QualificationsAs a Food Service Associate, you could be assigned to
assist in any area of the Food Service Department including serving
customers in cafeteria, working the cash register, providing meal
services to patients or performing cleaning tasks and dishwashing
for the food service department. You will help in service to all
customers, including all patients and customers of the facility and
- You will serve food to cafeteria customers and maintain
knowledge of foods served and ingredients to answer customer
- You will set up and work an assigned position on tray line or
- You will prepare food items for cafeteria and label
- You will maintain food at correct temperature for serving and
keep accurate records
- You will work to maintain a clean kitchen and handle food items
according to procedures
- You will clean floors, carts, dishware, bus tables and take out
trash and operate dishwashing machines
- You will follow standards for infection control in personal
hygiene, and food handling
- You will work as a cafeteria cashier, run the cash register and
efficiently handle cash and card transactions
What qualifications you will need:
- Food Safety Certification, or ServSafe Food Protection Manager,
or Food Handlers Permit must be obtained within 7 days of
employment start dateHeart Hospital of Austin, which is part of St.
HealthCare, is a 58-bed hospital. We are one of the highest
facilities in the nation. We specialize in the diagnosis and
treatment of cardiovascular disease.
It features a comprehensive 24-hour emergency department. We have
an advanced Executive Wellness
Program. Our six operating rooms (ORs), including three hybrid ORs
serve the city of Austin. We have
three catheterization labs and electrophysiology services as well.
It is home to one of the largest non-academic cardiovascular
in the world.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute
for over a decade.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the
World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more
than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.7 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world
and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our FNS Assoc PRN
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Austin , Food Service Associate PRN, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!