Posted on: January 26, 2023
Newchips Marketing Department is looking to hire a Marketing
Associate to add to our team.The Marketing teams goal is to drive
early stage startups to apply to our accelerator program, using
outbound email marketing, industry platforms, ads, and occasion;
events.We are also looking to enhance our inbound email marketing,
automate more tasks, and increase overall efficiency of the
department.This Marketing Associate role will be focused on
maintaining and optimizing startup platforms, reporting on and
creating visualizations for KPIs, assisting with competitor
research, running and optimizing email nurture campaigns,
conducting attribution analysis, and assisting with general demand
and lead generation activities.Requirements
- 2-3 years - Intermediate knowledge of Hubspot CRM, including
workflows, CMS, and the marketing suite - specifically email
marketing and lead tracking.
- 2-3 years - Intermediate skill in email marketing campaign
creation or management
- 1-3 years - Intermediate skill with excel, including pivot
tables, matching functions, etc.
- 1-3 years - Intermediate skills in data visualization: creating
dashboards, charts, and stories with information.
- 1-3 years - Experience in digital marketing research - using
various tools to research competitors marketing efforts including
SEO research, keyword research,
- 1-3 years or intermediate knowledge of a digital ads platform -
Google, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
- 1 year or working knowledge of social media management,
including the platform and community.1-3 years using project
management tool such as Asana or Monday, not including TrelloOther
- Solid industry knowledge of the startup space, specifically
- Good copywriting ability.
- Process visualization: creating logic diagrams or process flow
diagrams.Soft Skills - We have a very fast paced marketing team
that pivots quickly so the following traits are highly desirable:
- Strong work ethic/hustle
- Taskmaster - finishes/executes projects systematically
- Handles constructive criticism well
- Willing to give direct feedback, not passive aggressive
- Well balanced in analytical and creative abilitiesBenefits
- Be a part of a global team with a hybrid in-office and remote
culture with a headquarters in East Austin, Texas
- Industry leader in compensation packages including base plus
performance incentives, equity, and company stock.
- Fully covered benefits that include medical, dental, vision,
life, and disability insurances; plus a 401k program.
- Join an active culture and become a pillar in the startup
community with weekly team outings and community events.
- Access to all of our accelerator certificate programs if you
launch a startup during your career here (valued at $1M+).
- Active culture with a gym at HQ with bouldering, weight gym,
classes, yoga, steam-rooms, and showers on-site.
- Unlimited PTO policy, Holidays, Sick Days, and Election Day
- Hybrid roles receive up to 60 days of remote work allotment per
year at the discretion of your leadership team.
- ClassPass membership gives you worldwide access to thousands of
top-rated gyms, fitness studios, salons, and spas.
- Weekly catered lunch on Fridays, as well as unlimited snacks
and Starbucks coffee.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary
space working with thousands of startups around the globe.
Keywords: Newchip, Austin , Marketing Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!