Retail Store Supervisor
Company: Total Wine & More
Posted on: January 26, 2023
About the role
As a store Supervisor, you support the store management team to
maintain Total Wine & More's brand by delivering best-in-class
service, selection, and value to our customers. You will oversee
cashiers, stock associates, and sales associates, and act as the
Manager-on-duty in the absence of a store manager. The store
Supervisor is also directly involved in promoting Total Wine & More
products and services to our customers and may serve in a team
member capacity to support the merchandiser/stock associates and
cashiers. You will report to the store management team.
Join us to become an industry expert in a fun and thriving retail
- Provide customer service by greeting and establishing a
relationship with customers while informing them of our products
- Create and foster a sales-focused environment through the
development of team members
- Open and close the store
- Help with training and leadership of team members
- Oversee cashier, merchandising, and sales floor activities
- Participate in wine, spirits, and beer training to become
familiar with Total Wine & More's products
- Maintain store safety and cleanliness standards on the sales
floor, stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathroom, etc.
What we're looking for
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work a full-time schedule as business requires
- Experience using technology applicable to the position and
access information necessary to complete daily
- 2 years retail sales, customer service or hospitality
management experience, to include register transactions,
identifying/resolving customer issues, and coaching peers or
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
- Desire to develop knowledge of product and services
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodations)
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a
- Climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability and life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development, industry knowledge, and wine, spirits, and
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us!
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of
fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint
year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career
opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our
strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career
growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork.
If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing
best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn
more at www.TotalWine.com/About-us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing
compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have
not been validated by Total Wine & More.
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations
during all aspects of the employment process, including during the
interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and
level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive
list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is
only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members;
eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Keywords: Total Wine & More, Austin , Retail Store Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!