Posted on: November 26, 2022
Over de functie
Treasury analyst will assist in the management and analysis of the
company's financial activity. This position will review financial
transactions, examine cash flow, prepare treasury reports, and work
with banking contact to administer company's banking administration
and maintain appropriate internal controls. A successful treasury
analyst must demonstrate attention to detail and be proficient in
financial analytics software. This role also requires the
individual to produce accurate financial forecasts and implement
effective strategies to help ensure the company is financially
efficient and operationally profitable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing day-to-day financial activities.
- Documenting transactions and updating ledgers and the
- Analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Assist in the development of cash management, investment, and
risk mitigation strategies.
- Providing financial advice on banking activities
- Act as primary contact with Global Treasurer; reports to North
- Preparing and presenting regular treasury reports, budgets,
financial documents, and strategies to management.
- Assist in development and implementation of financial policies,
procedures and internal controls
- Ensuring that the organization is in compliance with all
financial and legal regulations.
- Assist in annual insurance program renewals
- Assist in tax preparation activities
Wat wij vragen
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or a
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a treasury analyst.
- Experience with financial management systems, such as Hyperion,
Microsoft Dynamics and other ERP systems.
- Good computer skills with programs such as MS Excel, Access,
and Power BI.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial and mathematic abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Experience working in global business environment a plus.
Wat wij bieden
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional
growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which
supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range
of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company
matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings
account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.
Now let's not forget our office!
We are located a beautiful high-rise in the heart of downtown
Austin that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th
floor, you will be greeted by our bright and beautiful space with
fantastic downtown views everywhere. You will love the friendly and
energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we
all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our
building that is safe and secure. Fresh Starbucks coffee delivered
daily, delicious catered lunches daily, and refrigerators stocked
with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!
Over het bedrijf
Fagron was founded in Rotterdam (The Netherlands) in 1990 and is a
dynamic organization with over 2,600 employees worldwide. As the
global market leader in personalized medicine, we are highly
passionate about being at the forefront of our field. Each day, we
are committed to improving the lives of millions of people across
the world by optimizing and innovating personalized pharmaceutical
If you would like to be part of such an important challenge and
feel you would thrive among dedicated and passionate colleagues,
the chances are you will discover a career at Fagron that you'll
Keywords: FAGRON, Austin , Treasury Analyst, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!