Company: Doubletree by Hilton Austin
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Prepare food of consistent quality and assist in kitchen
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and
production and portion standards, per check from servers.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not
to over prepare estimated needs.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per HEI Hotels and Resorts
standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation,
freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of stock items or
possible shortages. Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designated
storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost
problems, control food waste, loss and usage per HEI Hotels and
- Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove,
steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven steam table, tilt
kettle, waffle iron and flat top grill.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
With a 30 year history of success in the Austin hospitality market,
the beautiful Doubletree Austin has been recognized for many years
for outstanding performance. We are honored to have been selected
as a winner for the local Recognize Good Award for Ethics in
Business and have received numerous accolades for our work in the
community. We are committed to promoting an enriching work
environment and are committed to developing and promoting our
team.We are loaded with perks: Medical, Dental, and Vision
Insurance, 401 (k) with employer matching and HEI and Hilton Hotel
Discounts to name a few. We offer free onsite parking, recognition
and incentive programs for our team members, paid time off,
flexible holiday programs and SO much more. We look forward to
welcoming all new team members to the Doubletree family!Don't meet
every single requirement of this job? Studies have shown that women
and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they
meet every single qualification. At HEI we are dedicated to
building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited
about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with
every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to
still send in your information. You may be the perfect candidate
for this or for other roles within our organization!We value U.S.
military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
Keywords: Doubletree by Hilton Austin, Austin , Cook I, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!