Hotel Accounts Receivable & Payable Coordinator
Company: HUMBLE ORIGINS HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT, LLC
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Humble Origins Hospitality Management has an immediate opening
for an Accounting Coordinator. This position is based out of our
main office in Oak Hill . The ideal candidate will portray strong
interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational,
time management skills and attention to detail.As an Accounting
Coordinator, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and
principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to
financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Hotel experience is
preferred but not required.As you are considering a position with
Humble Origins, we invite you to learn more about our business.
Today - and every day - the safety and wellbeing of employees,
customers and the communities we serve is our top
- Execute accounts payables in a timely manner
- Prepare and complete any additional statement entries as
- Ability to understand and implement accounting policies
- Establish effective communication lines with other departments
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assignedEqual
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft
Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word), and a general understanding
of Quick Books.
- Aside from religious observations, must be available to work an
average of 40 hours per week.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now
or in the future.Additional Skills/Competencies:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Research and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize to
complete work on a timely basis
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Self-initiative and motivation
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates sound and accurate judgment
- Must also have excellent time-management/organizational
- Should be comfortable working independently and in a team
Keywords: HUMBLE ORIGINS HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT, LLC, Austin , Hotel Accounts Receivable & Payable Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!