Company: Dairy Queen
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Monday to Friday Work WeekShift LeaderThe Shift Leader provides
leadership and guidance to hourly staff in specific areas of the
restaurant during scheduled shifts. A shift leader must be able to
perform all job functions of each crew position, including customer
service, product preparation, cash accountability, drive-thru and
back-line food preparation.Essential Functions
- Assist in the management of specific areas of restaurant during
- Ensure that restaurant is properly organized and staffed as
designated by written schedule through proper job assignments,
break rotation and delegation of tasks during both peak and
- Conduct orientation, training and evaluation of crew members in
all functional areas.
- Assist hourly employees at the point of sale in the execution
of product promotions.
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets applicable standards
for quality, value and cleanliness.
- Handle minor customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate
action to resolve problem and make determination when to report to
management team on more serious complaints.
- May contribute in the execution of the restaurants business
plan through specific job assignments and projects as determined by
the management team.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all cash
accountability reports on assigned shifts.
- Able to perform the duties of all other non-management
- Informs immediate supervision promptly of all problems or
unusual matters of significance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma
- 1-year minimum of management experience at a restaurant
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Exceptional teambuilding capacity
- Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism, good
communication skills, strong interpersonal and conflict resolution
- Ability to work flexible hours and days to support business
hours and needs.For physical requirements of the position, please
contact HR for the complete job description.Required
Keywords: Dairy Queen, Austin , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Flatonia, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!