Restaurant Assistant Manager
Company: Cabo Bobs LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionManagers at Cabo Bobs work with the General
Manager to provide the Cabo Bobs experience to the guest. This is
done by following and teaching our policies and procedures, but
also maintaining #BBM (Be friendly, Be helpful, Make it great).
Serving great food and caring for guests are our keys to
- Fun place to work
- Free Food
- Competitive pay ($18 - $22 per hour before bonus)
- Flexible scheduling
- Potential for promotions (We want you to stick around)
- SUNDAY OFF!!!!!
- Free Uniform and we pay for your work shoes every 6 months
- Potential for promotion. We are growing fast and need more
- Working with a smile
- Organize and plan ahead for business
- Constantly looking for ways to improve
- Provide daily impeccable service on the job
- To instill our BBM (Be friendly, Be helpful, Make it
- Pass down notes, complete temperature logs, clean up
evaluations, prep lists, and restock checklists
- Attend weekly meetings with general managers to discuss
business, staffing, produce orders, and service. These may include
managers from other stores or leadership in the company.
- Cultivate relationships with staff, customers, and fellow
- Lead by positive example in all aspects of the job
- Adhere to all store security procedures
- Adhere to all store safety proceduresQUALIFICATIONS:
- Current Food Handler certificates
- Ability to carry at least 50 lbs.
- Strong communication skills (English required, bilingual a
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to reach, bend, squat, and lift while on the shift
- Able to multitask and organize
- Must have open availability Monday through Saturday.
Keywords: Cabo Bobs LLC, Austin , Restaurant Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!