Huts Hamburgers Line Cooks
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Huts Hamburgers Restaurant in the Austin Airport looking for
passionate cooks!POSITION SUMMARY: At Paradies Lagard--re, our
mission is to maintain first-class standards that exceed the
expectations of the customers and business partners we serve. Our
Dining Division is a true restaurateur. We are passionate about
connecting with each of our guests on multiple levels. From an
inspiring restaurant design or live entertainment that captures a
traveler's attention, to the top-notch quality of our culinary
offerings and the exceptional hospitality delivered by our teams,
we focus on more than just restaurant operations. We specialize in
experiences. The Cook I provides a supreme dining experience to
guests by preparing high quality meals. The Cook's main goal is to
ensure that guests will always enjoy exceptional dining
experiences. Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an
iconic concept from the local community, you will create and
deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public. In
joining our team, you commit to supporting this mission, by
demonstrating our service standards always and holding all team
members to the same. Providing a safe work environment of trust and
respect free of harassment is expected. DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES: All Paradies Lagard--re positions, including Cook
I, require that you embody a positive company image by providing
courteous, friendly, and efficient service with a smile to
customers and team members. You must embrace our family culture by
following our core values, TRIFIC (Trust, Respect, Integrity,
First-Class, Innovation, Commitment), recognize and satisfy all
restaurant guests as well as be accountable to the Company and
Restaurant Managers. The following are intended as basic
requirements. Success will come to the individual who can expand
upon these job requirements and truly provide a memorable
experience. These requirements/functions may change throughout
- Must have a passion for the guest!
- Must say "Yes", "Please", and "Thank You"!
- Must smile often!
- Exceed First Class Service standards and behavior with guests,
business partners, and peers.
- Maintain a professional company image by adhering to all
grooming and uniform guidelines, including slip resistant
- Food preparation at 100% recipe adherence. Follows recipes
and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking,
tasting, carving, portioning, and serving food items.
- Follow production prep list and keep accurate records to
accurately. Requisition supplies and equipment as needed.
- Ability to use knives, slicers, and kitchen equipment
efficiently and safely.
- Wash, slice, and peel items on prep list.
- Follow recipes.
- Store prepared food items safely and ensure they are properly
- Follow all brand standards including those related to food
safety, sanitation, operational excellence, or guest
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices.
Accountable for compliance with all local, state, federal laws and
regulation including those relating to food safety.
- Regularly restocks all kitchen supplies and food items required
- Assist with ordering and planning food supplies, as directed by
- Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to
- Monitor proper rotation and dating of prepped food items and
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment that is free of
- Work well in a fast-paced environment. Must be detail oriented
and the ability to multi-task.
- Perform other duties as assigned. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE,
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of closely related cooking
experience, work experience in high volume or fast casual dining
restaurant environment preferred.
- ServeSafe Certification or equivalent required by state.
- Able to work unsupervised for extensive periods, and to
demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guest
- High School Diploma or GED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team-oriented
environment including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate
effectively, in English.
- Self-starter able to prioritize and handle various tasks
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected
- Proficiency required in reading, writing, and mathematics, in
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and to perform essential
job functions such as standing, bending, reaching, gripping,
climbing on ladder, and walking long distances.
- Standing for long periods of time and the ability to work in an
environment with varying including conditions high heat steam, and
varying odors. This position description is merely intended to
describe the primary elements of the position. Paradies Lagard--re
reserves the right to change the position description and to assign
additional duties and responsibilities, as necessary. This position
description does not constitute an employment contract of any
kind.Employment Type: Full TimeYears Experience: Less than 1
yearSalary: $17 - $18 HourlyBonus/Commission: Yes
Keywords: iHire, Austin , Huts Hamburgers Line Cooks, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!