Customer Service I
Company: Ace Hardware
Location: Canyon Lake
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description CUSTOMER SERVICE I JOB DESCRIPTIONHourly range
to commensurate with qualificationsPossess a basic knowledge of
hardware, electrical, plumbing, paint. Proficiency in general
computer software is required for ‘Epicor', which is the software
technology that is utilized storewide within our retail
environment.Listed is a representation of some of the minimal
duties and functions that must be mastered in order to be
considered for this classification. This list is not all-inclusive
and is open to any related duties and functions that may be
assigned.Customer Service I is under the immediate supervision of
Shift Manager(s), which may also delegate additional daily tasks to
be completed, as needed.
- Commitment to being ACE Helpful – the most important job we
have to do today.
- Must be proficient in basic computer and software skills such
as Windows XP, etc.
- Basic general knowledge about electrical, plumbing and
- Proficient in cutting keys, cutting glass and determining
- Proficient as a backup cashier, as needed.
- Assist customers with sales and service within all
- Knowledge of inventory and pricing structure.
- Print bin tags, maintain and arrange signage as needed.
- Proficient in processing overstock storewide.
- Proficient in stocking and fronting merchandise as per company
- Able to assemble and display merchandise.
- Proficient with equipment, products and assisting
customers/staff within lumber and paint departments.
- Must be physically able to safely lift up to 95 lbs.
- Obtain certification for operation of forklift and as required,
other materials handling equipment (must be over 18 years of
- Respond and answer customer service calls as directed.
- Ability to work with limited supervision – ability to stay
focused on tasks and be project oriented for the purpose of their
- Proficient in refilling CO2 cylinders and handling of propane
- Respond and assist incoming customer telephone calls. While at
the paint desk, incoming phone calls must be answered if not with a
- Proficient operation of a two-way a radio, with headset for
internal communication purposes, such as staff and/or customer
service request(s), response to and for assistance with service
requests as directed.
- Proficient in maintaining assigned aisle(s) and area(s) as
outlined within the store's policy on Aisle Maintenance &
- Contribute to an environment that is safe, positively
stimulating, motivating and encourages harmony.Powered by
Keywords: Ace Hardware, Austin , Customer Service I, Hospitality & Tourism , Canyon Lake, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!