Customer Service Representative
Company: Peak Performers
Posted on: May 14, 2022
- Are you looking for an opportunity to gain customer service
experience at one of the Texas State Agencies?
- Do you enjoy helping others?
- Are you seeking a new position that will provide you with State
- Are you available to start ASAP? If you answered "yes" to these
questions, Peak Performers may have an opportunity for you! We have
partnered with a Texas State Agency to recruit for a Customer
Service Representative in Austin, Texas.The position: As the
Customer Service Representative you will perform routine
(journey-level) customer service work. Work involves providing
external customer service support and receiving and responding to
public inquiries for information and/or state services. Your Tasks
- Responds to and performs a high volume of customer
calls/inquiries and maintains customer accounts according to
specific guidelines and procedures.
- Communicates with the public by telephone, by email or regular
correspondence, by fax, or over the Internet.
- Documents calls into database, processes letters to customers,
and performs other general clerical services.
- Reviews and routes mail and other correspondence.
- May research information to solve customer service
- May prepare, interpret, and disseminate information concerning
agency programs and procedures.
- May receive and process applications and payments for state
- May create and maintain activity logs, files, and reports on
- May interpret and explain rules, regulations, policies, and
- Performs related work as assigned.You Have:
- Must have experience in customer service.
- Must have experience in clerical or administrative support
- Graduation from a standard senior high school or equivalent is
- Experience and education may be substituted for one
- Must have data entry experience and the ability to type a
minimum of 35 wpm
- Ability to occasionally lift boxes 15-25#
- Candidates will be tested on customer service and data
- Knowledge of office practices and administrative
- Skill in the use of standard office equipment and
- Ability to respond to public inquiries in a timely manner; to
implement administrative procedures; to interpret rules,
regulations, policies, and procedures; and to communicate
effectively.Project Term: ASAP – Aug 31st, 2022; potential for
extension/permanent placementCompensation: $18/hr. (W2)Work
Location: Austin, TX 78711Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8-5
What's it like to work for Peak Performers?
- Qualified applicants with chronic medical conditions and/or
disabilities receive job preference.
- Our clients can hire you at any time - with no fee! We want you
to get hired.
- We pay weekly through direct deposit.
- We offer ACA compliant health insurance at 60 days.
- In business since 1994, our relationships span more than 25
years and thousands of job placements.All employment offers are
contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment
criminal background check, in compliance with all applicable
federal and state laws.Applicants for employment with Peak
Performers must possess work authorization that does not require
sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.Peak Performers is an
equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without
regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national
origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic
protected by law. Peak Performers does not accept unsolicited
resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based
recruitment services. #DR035#peakperformers
Keywords: Peak Performers, Austin , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!