Company: Wicked Voodoo Espresso
Location: Canyon Lake
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionBarista Candidates! Do you have a passion for
Fanatical Customer Service! Do you always strive to be the best and
want to serve top quality coffee drinks? Wicked Voodoo Espresso is
looking for you! Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and
reliable. Prior barista experience is a plus. Wicked Voodoo
Espresso is a fast paced, high volume coffee company. Baristas must
learn to be able to produce extraordinary product, consistently,
and in a timely manner.Position Title: Barista Job Summary:The
barista is responsible for serving all products with friendly,
individualized attention towards each customer. He/she is also
responsible for educating customers about our premium coffees and
teas. The barista fulfills any other duties the store manager,
assistant manager or shift supervisor assigns and represents Wicked
Voodoo Espresso in a professional manner.Product:
- Ensures that all customers are educated on our products and
- Maintains the highest quality, consistent product
- Follows all Company drink recipes and procedures.
- Passes re-certifications in a timely manner.
- Develops an understanding of coffee and tea regions and the
various differences in flavor and blends.
- Begins to educate themselves on the various types of coffee,
tea products, blends and roasts.
- Proficiently prepares blended and cold drinks provided by the
- Greets all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service
and develops a rapport with customers by learning their names,
favorite drinks and food items.
- Verbally receives, communicates to team, and preps cups for
each drink to be made.
- Reports all customer complaints to manager on duty.
- Responds proactively to prevent customer service
- Accurately rings sales orders into cash register and counts
back change to customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Answers telephone in a courteous and friendly manner including,
but not limited to, giving store greeting, directions to store
location, and receiving and filling customer orders.
- Answers customer questions regarding coffee blends,
preparation, and product freshness.
- Weighs, grinds and packs coffee per customers' orders according
to Company guidelines.
- Sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items and
swag to customers.
- Maintains efficient, friendly service. Environment:
- Restocks shelves when necessary.
- Routinely cleans the bar area, floor, windows and grinders, and
takes out trash, washes dishes, etc. (see shift checklists as they
must be completed and signed off at each shift)
- Assists in the distribution of weekly shipments.
- Reports potential safety hazards to the manager on duty.
- Reports all employee accidents to the manager on duty.
- Informs the manager on duty of any operational inconsistencies.
Requirements, Qualifications & Physical Demands:
- Entry level position.
- Runs errands, when needed, to pick up supplies and/or
- May work special events, as needed.
- Maintains positive Company morale and professional
- Must be able to work overtime, as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or
feel objects, reach with hands and arms.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 30
- Must be able to adjust vision to both day and night lighting,
and be able to focus on distant and close-range projects.
- Regularly required to handle food and hot beverages.
- Must obtain and keep up to date Food Handlers Card issued in
our state.We are looking forward to reading your application.Texas
Food Handler's certification is mandatory.
Keywords: Wicked Voodoo Espresso, Austin , Barista, Hospitality & Tourism , Canyon Lake, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!