Assistant Store Manager
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout LIVELY LIVELY is inspired by what we
believe makes women sexy today; smart, healthy, active and
outgoing. We are delivering bras and undies that blur the aesthetic
lines of lingerie, active, and swim, taking the best elements of
high-style and comfort from each category. We are establishing an
entirely new category and POV of lingerie, a movement that we call
Leisurée.Assistant Store Manager As an Assistant Store Manager at
LIVELY, you play an integral role in building the foundation of our
retail experience. You will help curate, coach, and lead a team of
exceptional Supervisors, Keyholders, and Associates, and will
promote the highest caliber of service for the team and your
customers. Working with your Store Manager to own every aspect of
store operations, you will champion a culture of communal ownership
of the store's success from the individual team members' growth and
performance to achieving the financial and operational goals of the
store. As we grow, you will collaborate with your peers at our
other store locations to continuously improve our LIVELY retail
community, sharing best practices, growing moments, and new ideas
with empathy, authenticity, and integrity.What you'll do
- Embody the LIVELY community ethos and communicate it to team
members, outside partners and customers.
- Ensure your team provides warm, energetic, elevated and
empathic service to everyone who enters your door.
- Recruit, hire and continuously train and develop an engaged and
effective team. Collaborate with each team member to set and assess
progress towards individual performance goals.
- Ensure brand consistency by following daily staffing standards,
as well as operational and inventory management protocol.
- Manage all in-store operational protocol and visual
- Step in as a full SM when needed i.e approve timecards, create
schedulesWho you are
- A strong leader with several years' experience supporting a
team in any customer-service focused environment.
- A consummate team player with a solution oriented, hands-on
approach and open and transparent communication style.
- A natural community organizer who loves to build partnerships
with brand partners, ambassadors and neighborhood alliances.
- A flexible team member with a can-do attitude who thrives in
- Flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business (some
holidays and evenings).SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS /
ABILITIES:Selling and Service LeadershipMaintains a strong floor
presence to drive selling efforts, modeling service behaviors to
ensure consistent adherence to service standards. Act as a leader
and motivator to the sales team by modeling, training, and coaching
selling behaviors. Maintains focus on driving sales, setting work
pace and delivering on store goals.Talent DevelopmentAssembles a
strong team that demonstrates consistent sales focus while keeping
with the LIVELY ethos. Facilitates staff training and development
by accurately assessing development needs of each team member.
Provides consistent coaching to ensure continuous improvement to
the skills of the team and recognizes effective selling and service
behaviors.MerchandisingResponsible for store operations procedures
to include receiving, inventory management, back stock standards,
and visual standards. Provide a welcoming shopping environment for
the client ensuring the ongoing maintenance of the store to include
fitting rooms, and all customer-facing areas, filling in product
and recovering the floor as needed. High Level Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of scheduling and hours
- Working knowledge of managing Time and Attendance
- Maintaining Sales Plan documentation
- Acting Store Manager when Store Manager is out of the
- Process payroll
- Customer escalations
- Employee conflicts
- Operational issues or concernsPowered by JazzHR33HkCEY7UE
Keywords: WearLIVELY, Austin , Assistant Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!