New Year New Career - Customer Service Representative
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a
liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any
emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with
accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They're
patient, empathetic and passionately communicative. They love to
talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their
customers shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer
feedback is priceless and these CSRs can gather that for you.
Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists.
They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't
have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond
efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer
accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and
alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer
accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different
types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time
- High school degree or equivalent
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Elevation, Austin , New Year New Career - Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!