PM Housekeeping Supervisor
Company: Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Work at a resort in a beautiful setting that is a short drive
from downtown Austin, Texas!Responsibilities
- Inspect the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms and public
- Assign special projects as directed by the Director of
- Report any needed repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms.
- Ensure that all Guest Room Attendants have appropriate supplies
- Assist in the cleaning of guest rooms when necessary.
- Assist in processing AM and PM room status reports.
- Ensure that the Guest Room Attendant's linen cart is neat and
- Ensure that linen closets on guest room floors are completely
- Maintain supply cage stock, neat and clean at all times.
- Must have all guest rooms punched in via the phone after
- Ensure VIP rooms are inspected ASAP.
- Ensure check out/vacated rooms are a priority.
- Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
- To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe
and secure environment.Qualifications
- Ability to maintain 4-Diamond level cleanliness standards
- Ability to work with management on special projects
- Strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency as
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must be able to push or pull a minimum of 75 lbs
- Must be able to communicate via radio and phone as needed
Keywords: Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa, Austin , PM Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!